Billingham Airline Black Canvas Pouch with Black Leather Trim
Colour Name: Black with Black Leather TrimChange
Price:£114.00+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 30 August 2013
When out for showery days in summer, I wanted a small bag to fit on my belt, or carry on a shoulder strap, to hold those annoying things that just won't go in my pockets. This seemed liked just the thing.

Went for the airline pouch version as it is slightly longer - though thinner - than the more common 'compact' version, and for me, it does the job perfectly. Ordered on the Bank Holiday Sunday, arrived with Friday morning's post.

The bag takes my Google Nexus (a 7 inch tablet) in the strapped front pocket, or in a non zipped sleeve at the back. The main zipped section carries my 'Kag in a Bag' (a very thin foldaway rain kagool) and a SMALL compact brolley - leaving around a quarter of the space there free. And there is still room for a few papers in a zippable sleeve behind the front pocket. (The final, zipped pocket on the front of the bag in the photo is big enough for a thin credit card holder - but personally I'd avoid using it for that.)

I've long admired Billingham pouches - a friend has had one for donkey's years and it still looks like new. Now I can understand why: the build quality is superb.

Yes - it costs a lot, but in my view it's worth it. All I have to do now is make sure I don't loose the thing !
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 8 April 2015
Great gear
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again