5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Our eldest (aged 6) was absolutely thrilled with this. It is sturdy, and comes with a guarantee that they will do all they can to replace any parts that ever go wrong, making a great environmental commitment. Even packed full it was well under the 10kgs hand luggage allowance and drew envious glances from kids (and some adults!) everywhere we went. The best bit was...
Published on 21 Nov 2009 by Mrs. K. N. Shimmin-munk

3.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it.
I bought this for my 3 year old son. Thought it looked great but when I examined it I thought it was a bit tatty. Edges did not line up that well when I closed it and plastic seemed very cheap also there was chip out of front of it which I was upset about. I decided to keep it as we were going away and my son thought it was great. He loved pulling it along and was great...
Published on 16 Oct 2010 by Sarahgreen89

‹ Previous | 127 28 2932 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars trunki gruffalo ride on, 24 Nov 2010
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown) (Luggage)
this case is for a holliday but my son loves it and has played with it since it arived, it is not only a usefull case but a toy to keep him quiet

5.0 out of 5 stars I am extremely pleased with this item and it was delivered very quickly and efficientlly. I am very happy with Amazon., 21 Nov 2010
I am extremely pleased with this item. It arrived in good condition, being well packaged, and quicker than I had expected. I am very happy with the services offered by Amazon and will continue to order from you.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for fans!, 12 Nov 2010
Good quality item. My 2 year old loves it. Should keep him happy waiting at the airport. Its a little expensive for what it is but gruffalo fans will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Nov 2010
This is our 2nd Trunki - we got the cow one for our eldest 3 years ago. This is great for entertaining the kids: at home, in the airport / at the grandparents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best idea ever, 3 Nov 2010
I already have one Trunki for my daughter and got this for my son, it really is the best invention, you can use on the plane as hand luggage, perfect for toys to keep little ones occupied. Also great for in the airport on the long walks as they can ride or you can pull them along on it and if in a queue they can sit down. Certainly get lots of looks and comments. Highly recommend to any one. Plus the Gruffalo is amazing my son is only 6 months and loves the gruffalo design. Oh and also good for overnight stays at granparents houses.

5.0 out of 5 stars its guffin amazing, 30 Oct 2010
its really good my 3yr old son loves the film and loves the case more

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BUY!!!, 16 Oct 2010
i got this for my 1 year old son for his hoilday and he loves it he sits for hours pulling and pushing it about shouting gruff gruff i used this for his hand luggage and put his wee toys n books in it so he wasnt gettin fed up and its also fab for the wee sleep overs BEST BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BUY, 18 Sep 2010
This is an excellent buy, my son loves it. I would recommend anyone to buy one for their chidren. My son is going to use it when we go one holiday next month. Yet in the meantime, he has used it for overnight stays at his Nannys and also at home playing with his toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars gruffalo trunki, 16 Sep 2010
this item is great for small children, you don't need to worry about their legs getting tired as they can sit on the case and be pulled along.Plenty of room inside for child's luggage. Has a few hidden compartments and comes complete with his own passport. Cabin friendly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Bag, 26 Aug 2010
Always wanted one of these for by boys aged 3 & 6.

Looks amazing, small but spacious, and has a set of stickers so you can livery it up yourself to make it unique.

Its now a figure that shows the boys when they are having an exciting sleep over at grandmas or when we are going on holiday.

Go on - get one!