5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Our eldest (aged 6) was absolutely thrilled with this. It is sturdy, and comes with a guarantee that they will do all they can to replace any parts that ever go wrong, making a great environmental commitment. Even packed full it was well under the 10kgs hand luggage allowance and drew envious glances from kids (and some adults!) everywhere we went. The best bit was...
Published on 21 Nov 2009 by Mrs. K. N. Shimmin-munk

3.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it.
I bought this for my 3 year old son. Thought it looked great but when I examined it I thought it was a bit tatty. Edges did not line up that well when I closed it and plastic seemed very cheap also there was chip out of front of it which I was upset about. I decided to keep it as we were going away and my son thought it was great. He loved pulling it along and was great...
Published on 16 Oct 2010 by Sarahgreen89

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Thinking! Think no more! Buy Buy Buy!, 22 Aug 2010
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown) (Luggage)
I thought long and hard before buying the Trunki "Gruffalo" for my three year old grandson Charlie.I had like thousands of others no doubt followed the Trunki idea from the Dragon's Den to seeing it advertised on various websites. After reading a few of the reviews and ending my exhausting search for the best price i took the plunge and bought of Amazon as it was the cheapest overall and i knew from past purchases delivery was free.After a few days the Trunki arrived in its well packed dedicated cardboard box which was very robust and the emerging "Gruffalo" was a sight to behold.The most user friendly suitcase ever for a young child with secret quirky fittings, strong locks and overall top quality materials used in this super strong case. Sticker set also enclosed to personalise your Trunki which i thought was a nice touch. Nothing to build or do just straight from the box and into service which i think will be long. This is not only a case for travel as my Grandson has not put it down since it arrived and keeps all his toys etc in it when travelling between Grandparents for sleepovers etc.
His eyes light up when it popped out of the box as he shouted "It's a Gruffalo Grandad" which alone made this one of the best purchases by far this year. Thank you Trunki and Amazon for a job well done and to all you thinkers out there who are worried this is not really for them, THINK AGAIN AND BUY you will be delighted with your purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gruffalo trunki, 22 Feb 2010
Debra Gregory "beagle" (Epping, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought the gruffalo trunki for my daughter's 3rd birthday. She opened it this morning and has not let it out of her sight yet. She loves it, all the rest of her birthday presents are inside and are being dragged or rode around the house. Couldn't have picked a more perfect gift for her.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit small..., 30 Dec 2013
My kid loves it, my only but will be the size, I find it to be quite small, quality seems to be good but we'll need to get a bigger one next year...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 April 2013
Bought for new grandchild and her parents love it, ok, its the Gruffalo that does it for us, but I do think its a great buy and will be lots of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Feb 2013
I bought this for my friend little boy when he was about 10 months old, having him for the evening also involved, several bags,nappies, bottles, etc. Not anymore, all together in the Trunki, he will have several years of use out of this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Envious stares at the airport, 8 Nov 2012
Bought this for our toddler's first holiday abroad. He wanted to play with it from the minute he took it out of the wrapping, sat on it, sat in it and dragged it all around the house. It was a Godsend while waiting in the queue at passport control, could have done with one to sit on myself. Lots of other children were pointing and commenting. Room for plenty of books and toys. Only downside is the lack of direction control, you really need to lift it to turn, otherwise completely fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki gruffalo, 5 Nov 2012
What an absolutely brilliant piece of kit. Brought for my 3 year old (size of a 5 old) to take on holiday. It fits all the soft teddies in and a few more but size isnt everything. This trunki is all about fun at the airport she could ride on it, pull it around and best of all sit on it in the queues. It caused so many heads to turn and all the comments were "cute". It is tough and durable and could easily fit in the overhead cabin or under the seat in the aircraft. oh and YES it does fit with Ryan Air, perfectly in their metal hand luggage measuring device!!!!!!!! It is beautifully made and even has a locking wart on its nose!! Once purchased you can download passports and activity material which was perfect for the journey. If we never get to use this again we would have had our moneys worth just on our 7 night holiday. One of the best purchases I have ever made, I would thoroughly recommend this for any parent to buy perfect for the airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 9 Jan 2012
My Godson really enjoyed my gift a lot: it's funny, but also useful, and it's so different from usual stuff... His mother is having hard work trying to make him get off the Gruffalo (I hope it will be the beginning of a long reading passion...)

5.0 out of 5 stars trunkie, 6 Jan 2012
my grandson loves his own sit and ride suitcase-and has used it every time he stays since he opened it for christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!!, 29 Dec 2011
Bought a trunkie for my neice a couple of christmases ago and she takes it everywhere so got the gruffalo one for my nephew this year and he loves it, spent all christmas day sitting on it riding along and putting his toys in it so totally brilliant things to have.

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›