5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Published on 21 Nov. 2009 by Manxmunks

3.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it.
I bought this for my 3 year old son. Thought it looked great but when I examined it I thought it was a bit tatty. Edges did not line up that well when I closed it and plastic seemed very cheap also there was chip out of front of it which I was upset about. I decided to keep it as we were going away and my son thought it was great. He loved pulling it along and was great...
Published on 16 Oct. 2010 by Sarahgreen89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown) (Luggage)
Our eldest (aged 6) was absolutely thrilled with this. It is sturdy, and comes with a guarantee that they will do all they can to replace any parts that ever go wrong, making a great environmental commitment. Even packed full it was well under the 10kgs hand luggage allowance and drew envious glances from kids (and some adults!) everywhere we went. The best bit was that the kids wanted to carry it themselves - result! Even at home we have been using it to store toys - the kids still enjoy riding on it and all in all was well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy One Dont Hesitate!!!!!!!!!!!, 26 Jun. 2010
This is the cheapest I've seen this item. Had my eye on one for my four year old son for a while and wished I'd have got one sooner because he loves it!.

Was a little worried as he is big for his age and I wasn't sure if the product would be strong enough for him to sit on and ride but I needn't have worried.

So far we have used it to carry three days worth of clothes to Disneyland Paris with no problem at all and the best part is it kept him amused while waiting for the Euro Star as he can sit on it and ride or be pulled around.
He wheels it along himself proudly feeling so grown up that he has his own case and its very light weight even when packed so very easy for a four year old to handle.

Cant praise this item enough what a great idea! One of my best buys EVER and almost wish they made a adult version as it's so much fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, good case, 4 Jan. 2010
Just used this Christmas present on long haul flight. Very popular with the 3 year old. He can pull it like a dog on a lead or sit on it and be pulled along himself. Easily fits in overhead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trunki Gruffalo Case, 9 July 2010
S. Spink "VirginGoddess" (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My daughter loved having this for her holiday. She fitted loads of toys and clothes in for the flight. It was very easy for her to ride on and she loved having rides around the airport. It was very stable & very easy to pull along too.

5.0 out of 5 stars so many solutions!, 8 Jun. 2011
I had been looking into getting a Trunki for our 5 year old for our holiday to Florida later this year, but with so many designs and quite frankly many price ranges I had been doing a lot of research before finally discovering the great deal Amazon had on the Gruffalo one! This had been our favourite design, we all love the book, but they were generally quite a bit more than the other designs. That said the whole Trunki design is just pure genius and it really wouldn't have mattered which one we had chosen as they all fit the bill, providing airport fun as a "ride on / pull along", holding all the travel activities for the aeroplane and waiting in the departure lounge. I am sure this purchase is going to be well worth it. It looks very robust (it'll need to be!), but still very light weight, so will not take up much of the weight allowance and also comes with a hand luggage certification. It also has a cute "Trunki and you" passport which our boy is desperate to make now along with some stickers. All together we couldn't be happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki gruffalo, 5 Nov. 2012
What an absolutely brilliant piece of kit. Brought for my 3 year old (size of a 5 old) to take on holiday. It fits all the soft teddies in and a few more but size isnt everything. This trunki is all about fun at the airport she could ride on it, pull it around and best of all sit on it in the queues. It caused so many heads to turn and all the comments were "cute". It is tough and durable and could easily fit in the overhead cabin or under the seat in the aircraft. oh and YES it does fit with Ryan Air, perfectly in their metal hand luggage measuring device!!!!!!!! It is beautifully made and even has a locking wart on its nose!! Once purchased you can download passports and activity material which was perfect for the journey. If we never get to use this again we would have had our moneys worth just on our 7 night holiday. One of the best purchases I have ever made, I would thoroughly recommend this for any parent to buy perfect for the airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki Gruffalo Ride-on Suitcase (Limited Edition), 20 Jun. 2011
I bought this trunki for my Gruffalo addict 3 yr old and she loves it! Trunki's are fantastic anyway but this limited edition is brilliant. As soon as it was out of the box she identified the orange eyes and they even made the lock the "poisonous wart on the end of his nose"!
It's a great character and her cousins were most envious on our recent trip (they have trunki's too but only "plain" ones!) All trunki's have the same features, just with different colour schemes and themes. The pull along strap helps adults to keep a tight hold one their charges and the horns are great for little ones to hold onto. Oh, and don't lose the strap as the key is on the end! There's even a secret compartment inside to hide precious cargo...

A great travel aid and something to keep the kids amused/happy, win win I say.

Moggy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great option for a really fun kids suitcase, 13 July 2011
When this arrived my little girl was thrilled and really enjoyed sticking the stickers on the outside to finish off the look. The face is already on but you get a few additional stickers to personalise it. Its well made and she rode around the airport on it on and off so seems pretty strong, fine to take on as hand luggage and a good seat for a child when they are tired. She got lots of admiring glances from everyone and lots of comments too so that also pleased her! It has a small pocket inside for keeping small travel items plus one side has the usual suitcase elasticated straps to keep clothes in place which is good. Only comment I would make is that elasticated straps both sides as it opens would improve it as things fall out easily when opened. Overall though a great kids suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thinking! Think no more! Buy Buy Buy!, 22 Aug. 2010
I thought long and hard before buying the Trunki "Gruffalo" for my three year old grandson Charlie.I had like thousands of others no doubt followed the Trunki idea from the Dragon's Den to seeing it advertised on various websites. After reading a few of the reviews and ending my exhausting search for the best price i took the plunge and bought of Amazon as it was the cheapest overall and i knew from past purchases delivery was free.After a few days the Trunki arrived in its well packed dedicated cardboard box which was very robust and the emerging "Gruffalo" was a sight to behold.The most user friendly suitcase ever for a young child with secret quirky fittings, strong locks and overall top quality materials used in this super strong case. Sticker set also enclosed to personalise your Trunki which i thought was a nice touch. Nothing to build or do just straight from the box and into service which i think will be long. This is not only a case for travel as my Grandson has not put it down since it arrived and keeps all his toys etc in it when travelling between Grandparents for sleepovers etc.
His eyes light up when it popped out of the box as he shouted "It's a Gruffalo Grandad" which alone made this one of the best purchases by far this year. Thank you Trunki and Amazon for a job well done and to all you thinkers out there who are worried this is not really for them, THINK AGAIN AND BUY you will be delighted with your purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars delighted with the trunki, 5 Feb. 2011
M. Kritzinger (London) - See all my reviews
it is sturdy, practical and fun. It fitted a change of clothes and shoes and toys for the plane. Whilst we were waiting at the airport my son had fun scooting on his trunki and I can pull him along when he is tired. We then used it as his toy box and to ride on during our holiday. It also saves carrying a toddler for the long walk from the plane, through passport control and to baggage reclaim in Heathrow where the pushchairs are delivered as he can ride his trunki! It really turned heads at Cape Town airport, if it isn't available there ... then it should be as there seemed to be lots of people ready to buy one!