5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Published on 21 Nov. 2009 by Mrs. K. N. Shimmin-munk

3.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it.
Published on 16 Oct. 2010 by Sarahgreen89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 Nov. 2009
Mrs. K. N. Shimmin-munk "Manxmunks" (Isle of Man, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown) (Luggage)
Our eldest (aged 6) was absolutely thrilled with this. It is sturdy, and comes with a guarantee that they will do all they can to replace any parts that ever go wrong, making a great environmental commitment. Even packed full it was well under the 10kgs hand luggage allowance and drew envious glances from kids (and some adults!) everywhere we went. The best bit was that the kids wanted to carry it themselves - result! Even at home we have been using it to store toys - the kids still enjoy riding on it and all in all was well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy One Dont Hesitate!!!!!!!!!!!, 26 Jun. 2010
This is the cheapest I've seen this item. Had my eye on one for my four year old son for a while and wished I'd have got one sooner because he loves it!.

Was a little worried as he is big for his age and I wasn't sure if the product would be strong enough for him to sit on and ride but I needn't have worried.

So far we have used it to carry three days worth of clothes to Disneyland Paris with no problem at all and the best part is it kept him amused while waiting for the Euro Star as he can sit on it and ride or be pulled around.
He wheels it along himself proudly feeling so grown up that he has his own case and its very light weight even when packed so very easy for a four year old to handle.

Cant praise this item enough what a great idea! One of my best buys EVER and almost wish they made a adult version as it's so much fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, good case, 4 Jan. 2010
Just used this Christmas present on long haul flight. Very popular with the 3 year old. He can pull it like a dog on a lead or sit on it and be pulled along himself. Easily fits in overhead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trunki Gruffalo Case, 9 July 2010
S. Spink "VirginGoddess" (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My daughter loved having this for her holiday. She fitted loads of toys and clothes in for the flight. It was very easy for her to ride on and she loved having rides around the airport. It was very stable & very easy to pull along too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thinking! Think no more! Buy Buy Buy!, 22 Aug. 2010
I thought long and hard before buying the Trunki "Gruffalo" for my three year old grandson Charlie.I had like thousands of others no doubt followed the Trunki idea from the Dragon's Den to seeing it advertised on various websites. After reading a few of the reviews and ending my exhausting search for the best price i took the plunge and bought of Amazon as it was the cheapest overall and i knew from past purchases delivery was free.After a few days the Trunki arrived in its well packed dedicated cardboard box which was very robust and the emerging "Gruffalo" was a sight to behold.The most user friendly suitcase ever for a young child with secret quirky fittings, strong locks and overall top quality materials used in this super strong case. Sticker set also enclosed to personalise your Trunki which i thought was a nice touch. Nothing to build or do just straight from the box and into service which i think will be long. This is not only a case for travel as my Grandson has not put it down since it arrived and keeps all his toys etc in it when travelling between Grandparents for sleepovers etc.
His eyes light up when it popped out of the box as he shouted "It's a Gruffalo Grandad" which alone made this one of the best purchases by far this year. Thank you Trunki and Amazon for a job well done and to all you thinkers out there who are worried this is not really for them, THINK AGAIN AND BUY you will be delighted with your purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gruffalo trunki, 4 Jan. 2010
E. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
As an already very clever design for children, the gruffalo version is great to have as a limited edition and to look at, my children love it to use as well, definately would recommend for anyone to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 28 Jan. 2010
Kirstin Muir (Renfrewshire) - See all my reviews
We got this for our 2 year old for a long haul trip in May...It was delivered free, much sooner than we expected and for the cheapest price we could find! Usual great service from amazon!
The product itself is great, good size, lightweight and well made with excellent, well thought out features - from my point of view. But from a toddlers perspective it's just fantastic..my 2 year old loves the Gruffalo and when he saw this he was just besotted and has been riding around on it ever since, reciting all the Gruffalo's famous features!! It has been packed and unpacked and is now being used as an overnight bag for trips to Nana's! Needless to say it will be well broken in before we go on holiday but I'm sure it will definitely make our hours in the airport pass much more quickly and painlessly!! Thank you trunki...& Amazon!

3.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it., 16 Oct. 2010
I bought this for my 3 year old son. Thought it looked great but when I examined it I thought it was a bit tatty. Edges did not line up that well when I closed it and plastic seemed very cheap also there was chip out of front of it which I was upset about. I decided to keep it as we were going away and my son thought it was great. He loved pulling it along and was great for him to sit on during airport queues, plenty of room for all his bits and pieces inside and easy to push, pull or carry.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit small..., 30 Dec. 2013
My kid loves it, my only but will be the size, I find it to be quite small, quality seems to be good but we'll need to get a bigger one next year...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 April 2013
Bought for new grandchild and her parents love it, ok, its the Gruffalo that does it for us, but I do think its a great buy and will be lots of fun.