5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun
My dog absolutely loves this ball, he only gets it when we go to the field as he tends to chew it if he has it at home. He really loves chasing it and comes and sits in front of me as soon as I let him off the lead, just witing for me to throw it for him.
Published 23 months ago by T. Dale

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for Spaniel Puppy
Bought this for my 8 month Cocker Spaniel Puppy - gave it to him and he loved it but it was totally destroyed 2 hours later and is now in the bin. Won' be buying another one.
Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by kimme

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for Spaniel Puppy, 4 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun, 12 April 2013
T. Dale "Topcat" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Kong Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope, Medium (Misc.)
These are fantastic, my border collie loves them, i am a massive fan of the kong squeaky tennis balls, and so is he (i like him to catch a soft ball with some "give" so he doesn't injure himself, the fact that these squeak is therefore perfect. he loves anything that squeaks.)
as soon as i saw these to buy i just grabbed one without a seconds thought and had no regrets.

i can't throw for toffee and carrying a ball flinger everywhere is tiresome, but the rope on these makes life a lot easier as i can lob this toy as far as i can launch a regular ball with a flinger, but without the added faff of carrying around a big plastic claw.

they're also brilliant for playing tug, standing up to my boy a lot better than the usual soft toys he likes to play tug with.
the Only thing i can really criticise on them is the rough texture of the rope. i only let my boy play tug if he has a hold of the ball, rather than the rope as i feel the rope is a bit harsh for his gums (they have bled on occasion after playing tug in this manner with the toy)
however the nature of the rope itself being completely nylon means it won't rot and is easily washed.

and at £1.85 (VetUK price) they're cheaper than the tennis balls alone at pets at home. so the cost is easily justified and it's nothing to really cry over if they happen to get lost.
(and a few of ours have when they've been lost sight of in the river!)

I'll mention as well that these DO float, but become waterlogged and difficult for the dog to see after a few throws as they begin to sit lower in the water, so maybe best to stick with cheap 4 for £1 tennis balls or sticks if your dog does a lot of swimming and water retrieval.

5.0 out of 5 stars The usual Kong quality - excellent dog toy, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Kong Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope, Medium (Misc.)
The dog loves all kinds of balls but especially balls with rope attached, as he's a small dog and can't really pick up tennis sized balls in his mouth unless he grabs onto some of the fluff. This ball/rope combo has survived better than most, as usually they end up with the rope being macerated within a matter of hours, or the rope comes out of the ball and then it's just a ball. Kong toys are more durable than most and this rope is well designed as it's made out of some strong nylon type woven material. He still chews it, but it seems to be holding up so far. And the ball seems less fluff-shedding than usual tennis balls. I'd buy this one again as it was good value.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not dog proof, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Kong Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope, Medium (Misc.)
This ball and the other kong tennis balls only lasted a few minutes when left unattended with my dog. A normal tennis ball lasts longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a kong toy, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kong Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope, Medium (Misc.)
Have previously paid twice the price for the same toy at the pet store. My labrador loves it, he only gets to play retrieve with it on walks as he's a chewer. It even fits into a standard ball thrower and floats (for a while just enough not to loose it). If I throw an ordinary tennis ball now he ignores it in favour of the kong ball and I think it's safer with the rope attached as he's almost swallowed tennis balls in his excitement to catch them.

3.0 out of 5 stars It would be much better with a rope which is not so hard on ..., 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Kong Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope, Medium (Misc.)
My 10 month old cocker loves this but the rope on it is really hard and cut my finger when we were playing tug with it. It would be much better with a rope which is not so hard on the skin. To all the people complaining their dog chewed the ball when left with it for an hour or so, there are not many toys you should leave a dog with unless you are absolutely certain they will not chew it up and possibly choke on it or swallow it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Kong Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope, Medium (Misc.)
I am really impressed with the Kong tennis balls! I thought they wouldn't be as good as a proper tennis ball especially cause they squeak too but I was really impressed! Having a Labrador he's a strong chewer but I'm happy to say the ball and the rope are still intact and they offer him hours of entertainment! He loves taking it out with him and he also plays tug o war with his doggy friends. Love it, highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it, 5 April 2013
K. Fyfe (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kong Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope, Medium (Misc.)
This is a great toy. My working cocker spaniel loves chasing a ball and took a few days to get used to the rope part (I coiled it up at first) as she didn't like it trailing on the floor.

The only negatives are if your dog flicks it at the back of your legs or likes to bite the ball on the seam until it splits open! We now restrict how often she has it and use a ball thrower with a normal ball on our main walk.

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected better as our pup loves the other Kong toys she ..., 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Kong Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope, Medium (Misc.)
I expected better as our pup loves the other Kong toys she has. However, within the first 30 seconds she had chewed the knot off the end of the rope (which is a woven plastic/nylon rope not the standard fabric rope) so the rope had to be take off to stop her swallowing any of it. But the ball now with out the rope is just a squeaky ball which will continue to drive us barmy but at least she is a happy dog!