Price:£8.49+ £1.99 shipping

on 19 September 2013
WYSIWYG.

My three year old son's only gripe with this product was that it didn't arrive as soon as I'd completed the checkout procedure.

For train enthusiasts the bogeys are independent (which means it can take tight corners without derailing).

Not much to say really, but that's good. We ordered it, it arrived well within the timeframe given and is something that makes our ever extending railway set a bit more exciting.
on 1 January 2014
My three year old loves his wooden train set. He adores tractors too, so this was a double winner. His Grandma and Grandpops bought him the lifting bridge for Christmas too, which was a good job as it is too high to fit under the regular arched bridge.

Great little toy.
on 31 January 2014
I bought this for my tractor obsessive son but unfortunately it derails whenever you try and go round any bends because it is simply too long.
on 23 September 2014
I bought this for my grandson's second birthday. He is mad about tractors(he even had a tractor birthday cake!). He loves moving this around with his Duncan engine & it is perfect on his wooden rails that are a mixture of makes including Bigjigs. This arrived very promptly & in perfect condition.
on 5 August 2015
The trailer with the tractor on it is too tall to fit under any of the Thomas and friends or Bigjigs tunnels and bridges. Thankfully we also have Bigjigs roadway, otherwise my son gets really frustrated at this. The tractor is much smaller than the Bigjigs cars as well.
on 19 April 2014
Another great Bigjigs rail product - my son loves trains / Thomas the tank engine, and tractors - what could be better?! They fit the standard track well and the magnets mean that it links to other trains including Brio *(but a fraction of the cost).
on 6 September 2014
Lovely looking product. Sin loves tractor and trains so this was ideal he doesn't get frustrated as it doesn't turn corners that easily though.
on 19 December 2014
the bairn loved this toy.so i am happy. cheers
on 14 August 2015
Just right for a tractor and railway fan.
on 25 December 2014
Excellent addition to the collection.