5.0 out of 5 stars Powdered Power in a Nut
This is fantastic! I put a spoonful of PB2 and a scoop of soy protein with water and it tastes like a peanut butter milkshake without all the extra fats. You can also add a bit of water to make a better peanut butter then you would find in the market. My husband loves peanut butter and he loves PB2!
Published 9 months ago by HeidiAnn Hinrichs

1.0 out of 5 stars too much sugar (40%!!!)
I eat buckets of peanut butter and was looking for a low fat peanut butter powder to mix with whey protein and make a good tasting smoothie.
Published 7 months ago by lucas

5.0 out of 5 stars Powdered Power in a Nut, 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter (184 g) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 Feb. 2014
I love this better than the original. I bought this because I was on Weight Watchers and two tablespoons of this equated to 1 point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 20 July 2012
I was pleasantly surprised by this. With less than half the calories of regular PB it's great for dieters. It's easy to prepare- I like to mix up a cup in advance and keep it in the fridge. I'm very impressed with the taste and texture; it's pretty much exactly like regular peanut butter. I honestly don't think I could tell the difference in a taste test.

The powder form also makes it easy to add to smoothies or milk shakes and I even sprinkle it on salads and fruit. I prefer crunchy peanut butter, but the way PB2 is made means it will only make smooth PB. Still, I imagine you could chop up some peanuts and mix them in if you wanted.

I highly recommend this product; it was promptly delivered and truly is excellent and well worth the price. I look forward to trying the chocolate variety too!

1.0 out of 5 stars too much sugar (40%!!!), 16 Oct. 2014
I still didn't find a good peanut butter powder. This one here is very popular ( more than one thousand reviews on Amazon US) but, although it does have much less fat than traditional peanut butter it also has much more carbohydrate. Peanut butter has around 15 grams of carbohydrate per 100 grams or 15%. This product here has around 40 grams of carbohydrate per 100 grams or 40%...

It is just too much sugar and it spoils the low fat factor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disppointed, 18 Mar. 2015
Really disappointed with this. Quite pricey. Consistency is fine but does not taste like normal peanut better. Will not be repurchasing. Will try and use in baking because I don't want to let it go to waste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful product, 23 April 2015
I wouldn't eat this on toast in place of normal Peanut Butter as it's not the same, but that's not why I got it, so that doesn't bother me. It's great in things like Thai recipes or stir fries where you're looking for a good peanut flavour and don't want to add to many calories. I've used it in baking breakfast muffins too, which works great. I really like it. But if you're looking for something that tastes exactly like normal peanut butter with half the calories, this isn't it...and it probably doesn't exist!

2.0 out of 5 stars PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter,..., 12 Aug. 2014
Ms (Norwich, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
it doesn't taste like real peanut butter in a somewhat grainy and pasty i'm sorry i didn't like it

5.0 out of 5 stars This Stuff Is Fantastic!, 25 Aug. 2013
I bought this to add to the protein shakes that I have for breakfast.

I had started to use regular peanut butter but the calories and fat content were just too high so I bought this to see what it was like. The taste is actually fantastic but with only a fraction of the calories and fat content of normal peanut butter.

This will be a regular purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars pb2, 12 July 2014
Thougt this was going to be great as its got a lot less calories in than regular pb. Im on a calorie controlled diet and am a bit of a pb obsesed girl. But unfortunatly its horrible tasting, tastes very sweet and it's hard to get the texture right, over priced and wouldn't buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed with just water on it's own it's not amazing (I found it actually to be more sickly than ..., 14 July 2014
Mixed with just water on it's own it's not amazing (I found it actually to be more sickly than regular peanut butter) but it's a brilliant product to replace peanut butter in low-calorie cooking. I always use it to make protein bars and it's impossible to tell the difference.

Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter (184 g)