5.0 out of 5 stars new Battery
have an old touch screen phone that i am pleased with, but it started doing strange things and would die almost as soon as i would have a phone call,
Published on 8 April 2012 by Ron

1.0 out of 5 stars poor substitute
bought anew phone in end battery not fitting and kept having to charge my phone got a new mobile had my LG for four years bever mind
Published on 8 Dec. 2012 by Nicola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars new Battery, 8 April 2012
This review is from: Battery LG Original LGIP-580N for LG GC900, GM730, GT500, GT505 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
looked up for a new battery received it next day, and now phone is like new again, and only cost £3.00 post free can not be more pleased with this battery or the service and price, saving me the cost of a new phone contract and having to get used to a new highly complicated all singing all dancing thing when all i want is a phone had this new battery for about 9 months now and phone is still working like brand new

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery LG Original LGIP-580N for LG GC900, GM730, GT500, GT505" £4.80, 29 Dec. 2011
Hi all,
After searching long time for LG batterie for my old phone at the local shops, I eventually decide to bay it from amazon.
Delivery was very fast, for about 3 day, as it was promised ( I assume I didn't put the order just before the weekends :-)
Over month did pass since my purchase. I have no trouble or soever. Mainly I do use my phone for the phone calls/ texts and not for games or browser/ media. So I need to charge my phone in about each second day, or even less often.

Thanks for the good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars LG GT505 battery, 23 Nov. 2011
i purchased this battery a month ago and it is very durable. It is a value for money product and if ur LG battery is not functioning properly, i would suggest u guys to buy this battery...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and efficient, 1 Dec. 2011
Battery is much better than my last which was always dying. It was dispatched very quickly too. Have had no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, 4 Oct. 2013
I ordered a battery &when it arrived it didn't fit in my phone, I emailed the seller with my problem who replied the same day, I emailed a photo of the one I received, they apologised that the one I was sent was the wrong one (easily done - they all look the same!). They sent me a new one which I received very quickly &works great!

Excellent customer service & the battery is great, will deffo order from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars new battery, 23 Oct. 2011
D. L. Forsyth "dave the rave" (penicuik, scotland) - See all my reviews
I had bought a second hand LG GT505 smart phone but the battery life was not very good.
Buying this battery has brought the phone back to peak performance, so a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got what i ordered, 14 May 2013
Received exactly what i ordered,an original makers battery,cheap as chips,efficient service,prompt safe delivery,could not ask for more.I recommend company highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars LG GC900 Viewty battery, 11 Sept. 2011
I was tempted to go for a compatible battery to fit my phone but in the end I stayed with the proper branded LG battery and glad I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor substitute, 8 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 4 April 2013
The battery works as expected without any problem. If you need a new battery or an extra battery buy and you will not regret it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›