5.0 out of 5 stars snug rug adult
Published on 20 Nov 2009 by Mrs. V. Rochelle

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money,pay extra few quid for deluxe version
Dissapointed.
I bought this snug-rug, not realising how inferior the 'lite' version is compared to the fantastic 'deluxe' snug-rug. I bought the 'deluxe' one and it is super soft and cosy warm, this one, on the other hand, is thin, crackles with static and is a very poor addition to the snug-rug range.
Very dissapointed, wish i had paid the few pounds extra and...
Published on 27 Dec 2009 by Mr. D. Wilkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars snug rug adult, 20 Nov 2009
Mrs. V. Rochelle "val" (rochdale) - See all my reviews
Excellent to use and very cheap compared to some others on the market.I had fancied a slanket but was concerned I would have to take it off everytime I wanted to move anywhere (like a sleeping bag) and the measurements suggested I would have too much extra material . This snug rug is virtually a large soft throw with sleeves and because it wraps around no buttons or zip and can be worn either way is much safer, as I am only 4ft 10ins I did cut the hem off (to use as a belt) and re hemmed it(it is still long enough to drape around and cover my legs and feet) so now I can pull it up a little when I go to make a brew and am still warm. When my grandson comes down and wants to snuggle on the couch it fits us both under it and one has the sleeves the other wraps up in it. He now wants one for xmas so it looks like I will be buying another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Never getting off the sofa again!!!!, 28 Nov 2009
This is so lovely,snug and warm. Great idea having pockets, never lose the remote again. So impressed bought one for my Mum's birthday and she loves hers too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug Rug Lite is better value than Slanket, 10 Oct 2009
I'm not sure what the previous reviewer is talking about in his/her unfavourable comparisons with the Slanket - it is EXACTLY the same design: both are blankets with built in sleeves and neither is a "full robe" (though it is possible to wear either back to front like a robe if so desired); they are both equally long (the dimensions are almost identical) and they both have the so-called "cowl" at the neck. The only real difference is the pocket on the front of the Snug Rug - oh, and the fact that it is around a tenner cheaper. My mum has the Snug Rug Lite and I ended up buying the Slanket based on reviews but the price difference really isn't worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Warm!, 29 Dec 2009
Shaya (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Snug~Rug ADULT LITE POLAR Fleece Blanket with Sleeves, Pink (Kitchen & Home)
I had this for one of my Christmas presents and would almost go as far as to say its the best present I got. Our house is old and draughty and even with the fire going in the living room it can still be quite chilly. This is brill, you sort of wear it like a backwards coat and wrap the rest of the blanket around you, there is even a handy pocket. You have large arm holes so you can still use a laptop, the phone play on a game comsole etc without getting cold having to take your arms out of the warm. The blanket itself is huge and made of fairly thick soft fleece. It can be used at home, out camping (handy for me as we go camping quite a bit in the summer) in the car or travelling anywhere. Cannot recommend this enough for any of you chilly mortals out there like me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 31 Dec 2009
This item is fabulous - does exactly what it says on the tin. It is a huge blanket with sleeves - no more sneaking your arm out of the side of a blanket for the remote control. I even managed to wear it like a coat so it DID keep my back warm - although I did find myself wandering around the house like Dumbeldore from Harry Potter! It's warm and cosy and large enough to cover your feet and legs even when I'm sat in the chair with my feet on a buffet. I specifically added this item to my wish list as it was the largest size - there are others (sometimes cheaper) on the market which are much smaller but as a larger size lady this is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Item, 8 Jan 2010
P. Thomas (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
Absolutely ideal item for anyone who sits watching TV complaining its cold when the heating is on max!! I bought one for my sister in law and she has never stopped using it since christmas. There is even a pocket on the front for the remote control to sit in then you don't loose it!!!! Brought great amusement!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money,pay extra few quid for deluxe version, 27 Dec 2009
Dissapointed.
Very dissapointed, wish i had paid the few pounds extra and got the far superior 'deluxe' one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Benny, 19 Jan 2010
I bought this for my mother who feels the cold. In the recent snow this proved a lifesaver as mum wore it extensively; she said it was very warm and light and kept any draft away. She even wore it in bed! on top of the duvet. Also, being fleece it is easy to clean too. I would recommend this to anyone interested in keeping warm. I'm six feet tall and when I tried it on (it fitted) and it almost went my full body length when I stood up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Reviews!, 20 Mar 2010
My wife got one of these for Christmas and it has become her favourite present since her Uggs. During the freezing Winter we all suffered this year she was glad for the extra warmth that this provided, as was I as it is more than big enough for us both to snuggle underneath. It was perfect for putting on before bed or after getting up instead of the usual dressing gown and comes with a handy kangaroo-esque pouch. Considering the size it isn't very difficult to wrap around yourself when walking, though once you put it on you just want to sit in a ball on the sofa and watch TV. Now that the weather is getting warmer she doesn't use it as much, but it's still good for cozying up at night- it certainly saves on the heating bill and should be a greener option if you're into that way of thinking. If you do get too warm you can open it or unravel some of the layers. The only problem I've found so far is that I find red fluff all over the house, but Henry sorts that out quickly. Washing it is problem free, and it hangs nicely on our door hanger without barging the other less used gowns out of the way. If you want to know how a cat feels when it is purring on your lap in front of the fire, buy one of these and put it on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm, but a bit thin, 27 Nov 2009
Mr. Alan Thompson (Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
Quite simply, I should of purchased the more expensive one, this is fairly thin 'light' fleecy material, it's warm, but not exactly super soft and luxurious. Shell out a bit more for the proper deluxe one and I think it would be worth the extra. Still, does the job and keeping the mrs warm, even if she does complain it's not as soft as her dressing gown - no pleasing some!

Snug~Rug ADULT LITE POLAR Fleece Blanket with Sleeves, Pink