on 10 August 2012
I bought this for Casio CTK 3200, 61 key.
For the price its quite good value, the base legs were a bit wobbly on mine due to all four legs not sitting on floor but some gentle twisting sorted that(don't blame me if you break yours) the top bars have plastic rings to support the keyboard and these have different thickness as you rotate them which will sort any wobbles you have with the keyboard end.

The lowest height I could use was 61cm,centre of bars 80 cm apart(nice height for playing seated on low sofa) and the top bars were very near the ends of the Casio board base so I put velcro hook and loop on the support rings and keyboard which worked nicely as the securing system will not reach the Casio nuts at this height. When putting velcro on the rings overlap and join with superglue as they spring off due to being bent round the rings.
I decided to use velcro at the other heights as well as it works well and is quicker than doing the safety straps and also stops any slides with the keyboard though I was able to use other heights without the board sliding which appears bother other users, first stand I have had so cannot compare to anything else.

Other heights with quick release holes that I could use with the Casio CTK 3200
73cm centre of bars 69cm apart
84cm centre of bars56cm apart
92cm centre of bars 42cm apart
on 15 July 2010
Delivery was quick and efficient. Stand is just what I needed as I was fed up with balancing my keyboard on a table. I'm using the straps and found them useful and keyboard feels more secure so don't have to worry about it falling off!
on 1 December 2014
Perfect for my yamaha piano keyboard.
I don't use the straps provided but it's very sturdy for me already.
There are small plastic grips which stops the keyboard from sliding around if you don't have the straps on.

Definitely would recommend to others who are looking for a cheap and good quality keyboard stand!
review image
on 1 January 2012
Perfect fit for the YPT-220. Would recommend this over cheaper and slimmer stands. Sturdy and impressive looking, really shows off the keyboard nicely.
on 31 July 2011
Well, it's as sturdy as it looks. I had no problem setting it up, no assembly required n all that. Just one hand screw to adjust the height, and it has two extra screws on tethers incase you want to secure it to the stand. It holds my Yamaha YPT210 just fine. Arrived quick and was extrmely good value for money in my opinion.
on 6 December 2015
Biggest waste of metal ever! For a start, it does NOT fit all Yamaha keyboards! we have a PSR S970 and there are no fittings underneath this keyboard that will secure it, so it is not safe.

8 days after we bought it,my husband made the fatal mistake of trying to adjust the height. When he unscrewed the bolt, something INSIDE the hollow legs holding the bolt in place fell off and got trapped inside the sealed top part of the stand. The bolt now goes all the way through the adjustable holes because the ridiculous design of the stand means the holes are too wide for the bolt, the bolt itself too short to go through the stand without part of it disappearing inside the stand legs, the screw end of the bolt too short to push on and secure the nut, and the smooth end of the bolt small enough to pass right through the stand, but too wide and too smooth for a standard washer. And the black plastic adjustable wheel does absolutely nothing but sit there turning on the end.

The design is so hopeless, you just couldn't make it up!

Clearly Duronic know this is a crap design - they're selling the stand for the same price as Amazon's "special deal" - £19.99 and even cheaper in red at £12.99, so don't be fooled by the so called "original retail price" of £79.99.
on 1 March 2011
Duronic Stand arrived the next day! Surprisingly light-weight but supports my 24kg 88key electric piano - though I feel I need to be careful and not lean any of my weight on it! Height is adjustable but only to a choice of pre-set heights that narrow the stand's leg-span and under-piano-support span the higher it goes(remember that it is an "X"-shape").
on 19 March 2013
Bought this for a yamaha NP31 and it is not ideal unless you always stand up to play. have to pull keyboard right forward to sit at it.it is sturdy and well made. light and portable and easy to adjust
on 7 November 2009
When I searched on the internet for a new keyboard stand for my Yamaha PF60, I quickly came across the Duronic adjustable light weight quality twin framed Keyboard stand. The quick pull mechanism allows for a quick fold up of the stand, ready to store away flat against the wall or place on top of your keyboard in the car.
The twin frame gives excellent sturdiness (single frame stands can fall over far too easily). The security straps that come attached to the stand are ideal if you have your keyboard set up on a slight slope or area where people need to squeeze past (I always use them when my keyboard is set up in a theatre orchestra pit). Most recent model of keyboards will have the accepting holes for the screws on the straps to attach to.
An excellent product to purchase - low cost, arrives quickly (and almost all the packaging can go straight in your recycle bin), easy storage, and will last for many years of playing.
The Duronic Keyboard Stand is a must for all serious giging musicians! The first stand I have come across with the safety straps features - excellent
on 26 February 2012
Provides a quick, stable and easy to use stand at a very reasonable price. Tested with a full size Casio CDP100 88 key piano.