4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic slim clip-on earphones
Published on 5 Oct 2011 by Chrismirob

2.0 out of 5 stars Really not worth the price- the sound quality is poor
I needed a pair of headphones so I bought these but they really cannot be used as a pair of long term headphones. The sound quality is very poor but they are comfortable to wear. If you intend to wear this once then buy them if not buy something else.
Published on 28 Aug 2010 by musiclover

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic slim clip-on earphones, 5 Oct 2011
These earphones are sold at a price that belies their performance. They sit very lightly on one's ears but deliver very good quality clear sound. I need to wear a hearing-aid in each ear but these earphones are comfortable for me to wear and do not interfere with the performance of my hearing-aids. I have listened to both music and speech on them and am delightd with their performance. They are excellent value for money and I recommend them unreservedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply excellent., 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HS46E-W Slim Clip on Earphone - White (Electronics)
I bought these headphones a couple of weeks ago and I am really happy with them.

They are light and comfortable to wear, I can't wear in ear headphones and don't like my hair being messed up by regular over ear headphones so these are perfect. I also think that because they fit over your ear you get a better listening experience too.

The sound range is excellent, I'm happy with the earphones internal amplifier - it far exceed the pair I had previously so is good for devices which are a little on the quiet side. To give you an example I would previously listen at 12 (with the old headphones) and now listen at 3 for the same volume effect!

I can't say anything about the treble and bass ranges as I haven't listened to a lot of music on them where you would really notice it.

I was so happy that I bought a pair for my mum and she loves them too!

I have used them every day since I bought them (about 2-3 weeks) - the cable is plenty long enough and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about them, at all, especially great for under 7!

One very happy customer!

2.0 out of 5 stars Really not worth the price- the sound quality is poor, 28 Aug 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 18 Nov 2013
Very good product. As I have small ears, normal earphones that sit in the ear falls out. So this product is perfect for me as I can go to the gym and listen to my music without the earphones falling off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Sep 2011
Perfect for people who don't like in-ear headphones. They are very light and slim and easy to wear. Sound is surprisingly good.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for listening to audio books, 19 Aug 2013
sg "ancha" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I use these earphones for listening to audiobooks - they are light, comfortable and possible to use one at once when I sleep - highly recommended for this purpose!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, 8 July 2013
I have bought these as replacements for an earlier version I've had for the last three years. Very good price. These are very comfortable and ensure my glasses do not dig into my head as they do with normal headphones. Ideal for traveling. Not the best sound quality but adequate and unless you pay hundreds of pounds you're not going to get that.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4th time I buy these, 8 Feb 2014
That's right, I've bought these FOUR times over the past 2 years. This is not because of their durability (they're quite durable) but mostly because I have a tendency to lose my headphones.

If you're looking for headphones that you can wear while running/exercising these are a very good buy and reasonably priced too. Would definitely recommend. My only teeny tiny gripe with them is that they're not very loud at the highest level. However for the price, durability and performance I've gotten out of them they're brilliant. Which is why I've bought them 4 times ofc

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all good!, 16 Jan 2014
Quality product at a great price, nice looking and impressive sound also very comfortable. All round great product with fast delivery extremely happy and impressed. Thank you very much!

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfy!, 12 Jan 2014
Ms. R. J. Parkes (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
These are a good quality pair of earphones that fit snugly and comfortably to the ear. Great if you're listening to music or watching a movie in bed!