Price:£4.70+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 17 October 2012
I buy this product to help with arthritic pain in my back as I can't take usual pain killers. Since taking this syrup I have had much less of a problem.
on 30 November 2013
We had rosehip syrup at school but have been unable to purchase it locally. Saw this on amazon and thought I would give it a go, So glad I did it bring back all the old memories and tastes wonderful. Would highly recommend it.
on 5 November 2012
Bought this for my father-in-law who is suffering a lot with his rhematoid arthritis. He is really pleased with it - says it tastes great when diluted in hot water. He has a drink every morning and has noticed some improvement in his joint stiffness.
This is usually sold as a 'health food' but to be honest I just buy it for the taste, which I adore. Brings back memories of childhood lunches, with rosehip syrup on rice pudding, and so on. I normally eat this on porridge through the winter now -- it's fab! The flavour is very similar to how I remember the old 'Delrosa' syrup; any buying it this way is much easier than making the stuff (for several years I have harvested rosehips and boiled them up to make my own syrup. That tasted OK... but this is definitely better!).
The Atkins and Potts syrup is about the same consistency as maple syrup -- not as thick as Golden Syrup or the kind of commercial toppings you get in squeegy bottles. it's also similar to maple syrup in that it's NOT sickly-sweet; the rosehip flavour actually makes it quite subtle -- sweet but not over the top. Rosehip syrup also contains around a third less calories than maple or golden syrup, so is helpful if you're watching your weight! Plus it provides a useful helping of Vitamin C.
These bottles are quite small when you get them -- so I generally buy two at a time, to save on faffing and delivery costs.

9/10
on 1 November 2013
Bought for my mum for she has a sweet tooth and can't eat cereal without sugar. Plus she has arthritis and from what I can gather white sugar should be avoided, so I thought this would be a better option. Especially since Rosehip is supposed to be of benefit against the effects of arthritis pain.

Whatever, whether it is of any help with easing the arthritis, she likes it much better than sugar on her breakfast cereal. (I don't have sugar on mine and don't like sugary /syrupy products, so I imagine a sweet tooth is probably a necessity.)
on 24 October 2013
As I've read rosehip syrup can reduce inflammation, I tried it as I occasionally get a bad back and it works in tablet form. As children many years ago our mother used to give us rosehip syrup for its vitamin health benefits and we loved the taste. This syrup is inexpensive and great a s a ice cream topping.
on 22 December 2015
This tastes nice but I ordered it as a herbal remedy/medicinal product for my family to ward off winter colds etc. and on reading the label realised it only contains 10% rosehip juice from concentrate! I've made my own in the past and I'm really sorry but this doesn't cut it. In my opinion this is great as a culinary syrup/sugar or maple substitute but if you want a herbal remedy you'd be better off with the Dol Rosa Canina one which says it is made from 100% natural reships.
on 11 December 2013
I remember my mother giving me Delrosa Rosehip syrup as a child.Ideal for my porridge in the morning.Still the same taste
on 13 October 2010
many thanks great product loved it ,rosehip syrup lovely with rice ,semolina and even custard.
on 15 December 2014
Nothing like the old Del Rosa that has been said on the other feed backs , I brought three bottles because the reviews said its just the same as (( Del Rose )) FROM THE 50's / 60's / 70's .. well it's NOT !! what this is , is a very sweet syrup really rather like a desert syrup '' that it's being used for here now '' . Still nice though for ice cream etc etc