5.0 out of 5 stars ProductFeedback
Delighted with this product. Lovely finish to the hangers - they look very smart in my wardrobe and the clothes hang very well. The service was also very fast and efficient. I woudld highly recommend to anyone thinking of making a purchase.

Thankyou!

Trudy Whitehead
Published on 20 Jan. 2012 by Trudy

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
These are good value and arrived on time. However, I was slightly disappointed with the trouser / skirt clips as winter weight items drop off them, but the metal bar is fine for hanging items over under jackets. The wooden hangers are fine although I have seen them cheaper locally since I received them.
Published 15 months ago by JB Sussex

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ProductFeedback, 20 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Hangerworld Pack of 10 Wooden Coat Hangers with Trouser/Skirt Clips - Fully Versatile Hangers- 45cm (17.7")

Thankyou!

Trudy Whitehead

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 6 Dec. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jun. 2013
Meet the requirement to allow a jacket and skirt to be hung together perfectly. Would have rated five stars if the jacket hanger had been slightly curved to more closely match the contours of a jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars PACK OF 10 PREMIUM QUALITY WOODEN COAT HANGERS WITH TROUSER/SKIRT..., 17 Dec. 2012
rosie (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These a ideal for keeping the wardrobe tidy. I match up trousters and skirts with their tops on each hanger and they are far better than any plastic hangers. I keep meaning to order another set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality clothes hangers (with clips for skirts/trousers attached), 24 Nov. 2011
Tink (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great hangers, delivered promptly, good quality, very pleased with them as I needed good quality hangers to hang up strapless dresses and skirts to match the rest of my wood hangers.

5.0 out of 5 stars clothes hangers, 17 Nov. 2011
good value......delivered promptly........very pleased with product as the attached clips can hang skirts or trousers and therefore use wardrobe space more efficiently

5.0 out of 5 stars just what we wanted, 18 Sept. 2013
A sturdy, all purpose coat hanger at a good price. Now sorted out my wardrobe and recycled the flimsy plastic ones. Whoopee!
Arrived quickly too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 18 Feb. 2012
These are needed for our rented apartment as some holidaymakers have skirts or trousers without 'loops'. Seem a good quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 May 2014
We bought a few different hangers, all wooden so that my OCD was happy when I opened wardrobes and could see all our clothes in nice lines (seriously, it's ace!). These are a fine hanger that look ok, work and hang the clothes well. That in reality is why I want so can't see anything more than 5 stars really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 28 Jan. 2012
Suze "Susie" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I like the trouser hangers with clips to fasten on the waistband, and I hate wire hangers, so this product is perfect for me.
I do prefer hangers with wide, rounded/shaped shoulders, though, and these are quite thin ended, so I have knocked off one star for that.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›