on 12 November 2010
perfect for travelling.
Lights flash if it's drawing too much power.
This works with my iphone 3g and desire HD but for some reason, it cannot work with my blackberry.
Not as many plug adapters as others, but should be fine for most of europe and US.

It also comes with a protective bag, and it's supposed to come with a spare fuse, but I couldn't find where this is.
on 28 April 2012
The main reason for buying this specific product is the Dual USB charger that comes with it, thus avoiding having to take charge for BlackBerry/iPhone etc. as well whilst travelling. I had bought a lesser quality product in the past and that fried the USB ports whilst travelling in Germany.

Unfortunately this one has issues with the USB charger as well(maybe it worked once), seemed 1st due to the cable I used, but that turned out not to be the case.

Returned the product and now awaiting replacement from seller (who handled it very well so far), hence I give 3 stars, as I trust the fault is a one off as the rest of the adaptor seems very sturdy.

I'll update after receiving and using the replacement.

Update 5 May 2012
Received the replacement product which works. Next to that the customer service of the seller (E-Outlet) is outstanding. I'll be travelling next week, so will use it extensively, will report back after that.

Update 16 May 2012
The replacement works fine, must have been a glitch with the 1st one

Update 17 April 2013
I have upgraded the review to 5 stars again, product has worked faultless since receiving the replacement.

I have read some comments on missing carrying bag and missing replacement fuse.

The bag is not supplied anymore, however I had one with my original purchased one (which had a slightly different name) which I returned to E-Outlet. They did return it to me (separately), but someone at Royal Mail thought it was a handy thing as well apparently as I only received an open, empty envelope. Anyway I wrote to Skross in Switzerland and they have sent me one.

The spare fuse (as per user manual) is located at the top (or bottom depending how you look at it) long side of the adapter, under a cover.

Furthermore this variety is NOT for grounded plugs however I have had no issues so far with this and really love the product, it is compact, sturdy and saves taking additional chargers (that you then need to plug in the adapter as they have UK plugs). Charging a BlackBerry and iPhone4s at the same time is no problem.
on 25 March 2011
This is great for when I travel with work, used it first time around in India to power my laptop and works great. Looks the part to, compared to everyone else's little adaptors. Slightly on the big side when its in my laptop bag but overall is great.
on 10 January 2012
The designs great for traveling and more than compact/light enough, the problem is that both the USB sockets are low amp. It will only charge certain devices and it struggles charging more than one mobile device simultaneously even though it has two ports. I got around this using a better quality plug to usb adapter on top of the converter.
on 28 December 2012
hadn't really seen these until i moved out to Switzerland and a colleague loaned me one, but includes every plug design and 2x USB sockets for phones and more modern devices.

Includes a Swiss plug (not all of them do), extra fuses should you get a little amorous with the wattage and a nice little carry bag. The only criticism is that the USB output is fairly low voltage, so can take a while longer to charge a smartphone than your normal AC adapter (just plug your adapter in, no problems).

Overall, superb product
on 15 December 2011
I bought this for a trip to Mexico, primarily to charge my smartphone. It is well designed, robust and comes with clear instructions, plus a handy travel bag. It worked perfectly and was really easy to use. It comes with an attached USB charger (which can be removed), which is what I used throughout my trip. This USB charger, when plugged in, also doubles as handy nightlight. Highly recommended product which will now go with me whenever I travel. Worth every penny.
on 5 April 2013
Everything about this adaptor is great - if you only have UK or EU appliances, or USB devices to charge. Unfortunately, in my infinite wisdom going to the US via Australia I decided to take my Apple Mac US charger with me to minimise on chargers/adaptors etc when I arrived in the US. However when I got to Australia, I was unable to plug my grounded US Mac charger into this, to plug into an Australia wall socket....the result - a frantic trip to find a US/Australian adaptor to add to my collection, even though the whole reason for purchasing this 'World' adaptor was to avoid just that! If you have a grounded Australian plug (and probably a European grounded plug) you would also have the same problem.....
on 27 August 2013
Overall this is very good and the best adapter I've had. The plug adapter portion is excellent and certainly has coped very well with everything I've thrown at it.

The USB attachment on the other hand, despite accepting two connections, was not capable for example of charging both a blackberry and an iphone or an iphone and an ipad at the same time. So while very useful (you can take this charger instead of the individual chargers) it may not allow you to charge both at the same time. It has however worked with a Kindle (non-fire) and a blackberry at the same time for example. This is used mostly in EMEA so 230/240V.
on 17 January 2013
This is a really well designed travel adapter which works in every country I've been to and just looks fantastic. It always raises an eyebrow when people see me plug my laptop/gadgets into it for charging and I've had several people enquire into where to buy one.

The dual USB ports are really useful for charging a mobile phone and MP3 player at the same time.

The only down point is that it is slightly bulky, so whilst it's meant for travelling it hinders the fact by taking up a fair bit of room in your baggage. But other than that I love this adapter, and it feels like it will last me many years!
on 27 September 2015
I loved this - until the USB charger suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason. I checked the fuse on the main adapter, and it was fine (I could use it as an adapter). It was just the USB adapter (the main point of buying it) that had suddenly stopped working.

I've bought another, but I've also contacted Skross to ask for a replacement USB adapter. I don't know whether it is still in guarantee, but I had only used it on a handful of trips in the year since I bought it, so I would hope that Skross will respond positively.

If it hadnt stopped working, I would have given it five stars.