5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet, works in Linux too
Not often that things do more than they claim, but this does. Ours probably works fine in XP and OS X (other reviews suggest this is so, as claimed by Wacom), but we have not tried other systems yet.
Published on 13 July 2009 by Big Ben

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all worth the good old pen and paper
I read the reviews, it seemed great. I draw a lot so I was really looking
foward to this. But I must say: what a dissapointement. It took me hours to actually
work out how to open the software, and then I was very dissapointed with the drawing:
it isn't practical and doesn't draw very well. I had to press really hard with the pen
on the tablet for the...
Published on 4 Jun 2011 by Felix

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet, works in Linux too, 13 July 2009
Big Ben "fly_mo" (Bedford, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Wacom Bamboo Fun Small A6 Wide Tablet + Pen USB Mac/Win (White) (Electronics)
More important to us is that it also 'just works' in Linux - specifically Ubuntu/Xubuntu 9.04, and it works really well. This is (probably) a function of the 2.6.29 kernel in this release.
Our first tablet, so we are far from expert, but a very pleasant surprise. Love the control that we get in GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program) and Inkscape, and it makes a good, relaxed easy-to-control mouse substitute too. We find the 'Small' (A6) pad is plenty big enough for us. Very precise. We are using it for 3D CAD and schematics as well as for illustrations. It has a lovely feel to it in use, very like pen/pencil and paper.
Highly recommended, but well worth checking on the price asked!
If you do not need the buttons and scroll circle on the pad, it is worth considering the Wacom Bamboo One version at a substantial saving, here:Wacom Bamboo One Graphics Tablet
We find it easier to use a left-hand scroll device (on the laptop pad) whilst doing the main cursor movement with the Wacom pen in the right hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug in a go, 4 Dec 2010
M. Duquenoy (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
I don't know if I've got the exact same model, as I bought ours a couple of years ago. But I wanted to report back and tell everyone how brilliant the Bamboo tablet is.

I got the small one and navigating around the screen is a doddle. The pad is sensitive, the pen robust and equally importantly I plug it in and it's operational instantly. The mouse also works too, so no need to having to plug and unplug (provided they're in separate USB's that is!)

Excellent product and makes photoshop a breeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo Wacom Tablet, 13 Aug 2010
Brilliant tablet, love it. Even for a second hand item, it was like it was brand new! All the items were in their original places and packed neatly. The bamboo tablet is a great item, and I'm glad that I had bought it! :]

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all worth the good old pen and paper, 4 Jun 2011
I read the reviews, it seemed great. I draw a lot so I was really looking
on the tablet for the pencil option to work and I still can't get the hang of moving the pen
around the screen. Normaly I work it out really quickly when I install things and find a solution
to the problem. After four different dics put in and I don't know how many downloads,
I just can't enjoy it for the simple reason that it isn't good.
The possitive aspect of it is that photoshop 6 comes "free" with it and that
is probably the only thing I am going to use. You can also download applications free from
the internet that are fun.
But still, I do not recommend this at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars wacom bamboo digital wide tablet, 29 Jan 2011
wow funciona genial muchas gracias, el item llego en perfecto estado en unos dias más del plazo pero valio la pena esperar! gracias
el trato con el vendedor simplemente genial, seguro que les comprare más cosas porque lo hacen todo bien y todo llega ok!
un saludo!