5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Tins
Published on 29 April 2012 by Anne

Very disappointed with the product as the tin leaks when baking.

Sorry that I did not heed a prior review that said the tins leak, thus my fault for buying.
Published 17 months ago by Angelo Jayawardena

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Tins, 29 April 2012
This review is from: WonderBake set of 2 Loose Base 8" Inch Round Victoria Sandwich Cake Tins for Baking
I bought these cake tins a year ago and with constant use they have served me well. I am buying some more so i can bake a few cakes at the same time. I run a small coffee shop and find their size just perfect for our cakes. They are sturdy and durable and wash well, the non stick coating is still intact and i dont find the cake mix runs out as one reviewer mentioned. More than likely your cake mix is too watery.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderbake set of 2 cake tins review, 1 Dec 2011
Handy to get 2 in a single package, made my best ever victoria sandwich. The base clips in snuggly, not risked it yet without a liner, I'll wait till I've got a much thicker mix.

2.0 out of 5 stars WonderBake set of Loose Base 8" Round Victoria Sandwich Cake Tin, 18 July 2013
Angelo Jayawardena (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very disappointed with the product as the tin leaks when baking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 18 Feb 2013
Really like these tins would prefer if the base wasn't as loose but doesn't affect the quality of the tins.

4.0 out of 5 stars victoria cake lovers, 11 Dec 2013
we were making a black forest gateau, but I had only one sponge tin, so we bought these. the gateau was lovely, and the tins were easy to use, and with their loose base the sponge was easily prised from the tin. I have since throw out my old tin, with its firm base.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 31 Oct 2013
After struggling for years with cake tins which were too small, I followed Mary Berrys great british bake off recipe online using these fab tins and got absolutely perfect results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tins - they do the job, 29 Aug 2014
Used these tins last night to bake my little brother a birthday cake.

I made sure to line them with baking paper as a few reviewers complained of the tins leaking.

Had zero problems with these tins, base popped out well, it was very easy to lift the cakes out.

I would recommend these to anybody who bakes as a hobby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake tins, 16 Dec 2013
good for the price and be back for more in the new year and a very quick around thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
reasonable qaulity for the price. Quick service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to expectations, 30 Jun 2014
Despite the fact that I grease tins, the sponges still stick to the sides.