4.6 out of 5 stars6,055
Size: 32 GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 1 October 2010
Got this SD card to use in a new HD camcorder which I also got from amazon, as I was told I would need the space to record in HD. Yes they were right I did need the space, and it is well worth spending a little more if you want the comfort of not having to worry about running out of space. To give you some kind of idea of timings, when recording in full HD it gives me about 4.5hrs. I have put both video and pictures from the card onto my computer and qulity is grrrreat.
0Comment|155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2009
I recently purchased a high definition video camera that records on memory card only, which is what I prefer. I wanted the biggest card so I went for this one and it works perfectly. This card gets me a little over 4 hours of recording time on the highest quality setting on my camera.
11 comment|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 October 2010
Given that this is the 457th review of this product I will keep it short. Yes this works fine in myPanasonic DMC-TZ10 camera. It is a type 2 SDHC card. This is the slowest variety, apparantly. I checked, and the number after TYPE refers to speed. There is a type 2, 4, 6 and 10 available, 2 being the slowest. I've made video using my camera though, and I haven't noticed any lag. So I wouldn't worry about it unless your device actually specifies that you need type 6, for instance.
11 comment|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2011
This is third memory card I have had from this source for different purposes, very good value no problems with any of the products. All arrived in good time well packaged.
i purchased this for my GE X5 bridge digital camera, easy to open packaging and small protective case are included with this item, worked out of the box on inserting to camera, this was at about a third cheaper to buy than any other online shop or retail store
i can get 2000 phjotos or 2.5 hours video with this 8gb card

glad to get a good card at a grat price

fully recomend
on 13 January 2013
I bought this for my Canon 600D DSLR camera. When it was put in the camera, I was surprised by how many photos can be taken on it! However, with some HD cameras, as I discovered, you need to buy a 10 speed SD card to take HD videos. This is displayed on the SD card as a number in a circle, like this SD card has 4x speed. I have used this in other cameras and it has worked perfectly with no fault, so if you have a basic camera or one that accepts 4x speed, it is a great price and a great buy.
on 11 October 2010
I got the delivery on time as mentioned and its was in good packaging, so far no problems i used it to record from my pocket cam and i have been recording bits and bobs here and there and it still hasnt said memory full i think it gives 4-5 hours of hd recording. then i transfered from cam to pc and it gave no problems. does what it says and so far is reliable.
on 15 August 2011
I am no expert on these things; this product was bought to allow HD video on my digital camera. I needed the level of performance this required (glad I read the instructions carefully or I would have bought any old SDHC card)and it certainly does what I need it to. It's also great to have all that capacity available - I never need to worry about running out of space.
on 28 January 2011
Great basic card at a great price I'm using this 32GB card to run my MP3 music collection through iTunes instead of my hard drive. Certainly seems to free up resources. Would definitey recommend one, this size at the price you can't go wrong.
I purchased this to go with my Cannon Powershot compact camera.

The card arrived in a tiny cardboard envelope with no instructions. However, as I have used digital cards before that wasn't a problem as I knew how to load it into the camera and how to retrieve photos from it. This might pose more of a problem for someone purchasing their first digital camera and card.

I haven't ever filled it to capacity as I tend to download photos as I take them and then remove them from the card but whilst on holiday recently I took well over 1,000 shots and some short HD video clips and it stored all of those without a problem. I did read on another review that someone had managed to store around 3,000 photos but I haven't as yet confirmed that for myself.

I have noticed that as the card becomes increasingly full it does get slower at retrieving photos to display back on the camera view screen.

For general everyday use this is a good value card that will do a perfectly adequate job.