3,879 Reviews
 (2,958)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cameras
Published on 22 Oct. 2010 by Macintyre's Speculum

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware if your camera has HD video capability!
Published on 13 Jan. 2013 by William

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cameras, 22 Oct. 2010
Given that this is the 457th review of this product I will keep it short. Yes this works fine in myPanasonic DMC-TZ10 camera. It is a type 2 SDHC card. This is the slowest variety, apparantly. I checked, and the number after TYPE refers to speed. There is a type 2, 4, 6 and 10 available, 2 being the slowest. I've made video using my camera though, and I haven't noticed any lag. So I wouldn't worry about it unless your device actually specifies that you need type 6, for instance.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware if your camera has HD video capability!, 13 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my Canon 600D DSLR camera. When it was put in the camera, I was surprised by how many photos can be taken on it! However, with some HD cameras, as I discovered, you need to buy a 10 speed SD card to take HD videos. This is displayed on the SD card as a number in a circle, like this SD card has 4x speed. I have used this in other cameras and it has worked perfectly with no fault, so if you have a basic camera or one that accepts 4x speed, it is a great price and a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great; Fast, 12 Nov. 2009
I recently purchased a high definition video camera that records on memory card only, which is what I prefer. I wanted the biggest card so I went for this one and it works perfectly. This card gets me a little over 4 hours of recording time on the highest quality setting on my camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrrrreat, 1 Oct. 2010
D. Stevens (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card (Label May Change) (Personal Computers)
Got this SD card to use in a new HD camcorder which I also got from amazon, as I was told I would need the space to record in HD. Yes they were right I did need the space, and it is well worth spending a little more if you want the comfort of not having to worry about running out of space. To give you some kind of idea of timings, when recording in full HD it gives me about 4.5hrs. I have put both video and pictures from the card onto my computer and qulity is grrrreat.

5.0 out of 5 stars does wjat it says, 5 July 2011
Gordon D. Wotherspoon (ayrshire, scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
i purchased this for my GE X5 bridge digital camera, easy to open packaging and small protective case are included with this item, worked out of the box on inserting to camera, this was at about a third cheaper to buy than any other online shop or retail store
i can get 2000 phjotos or 2.5 hours video with this 8gb card

glad to get a good card at a grat price

fully recomend

2.0 out of 5 stars Too slow for HD Panasonic TZ10 camera, 7 Sept. 2010
It is a pity that recommendations made by Amazon when buying one product don't often suit it. I bought a Panasonic TZ10 and had recommended this Sandisk card. The speed rating on this card is only 2 and this is far too slow for the camera to work properly in HD video mode. It cuts out after about 15 secs. Having tried to format it and being a camera shop and not getting an explanation, I was eventually told that to make videos you need a card of speed 4 or faster. I now have a speed 4 and a speed 10 card and they both work well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two faulty cards!, 3 Oct. 2011
Good price but I had to return this product after a couple of months as it kept showing "Write error on card". It was replaced very quickly and the new card worked for a few months until it developed the same problem as the original one! I was refunded very quickly but decided not to purchased another!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not fast enough for Canon 550d video, 2 Sept. 2011
I bought this to go with my new Canon 550D. It's absolutely fantastic for taking single photos but it's not able to keep up HD video.

I thought it was my camera to start with as it would only capture 10seconds of video before stopping. A quick google revealed it was the memory. Have bought 32gb 10mb/s card and the camera now works as designed. Recycled the card in a lower spec camera so nothing lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars sandisk review, 11 Oct. 2010
I got the delivery on time as mentioned and its was in good packaging, so far no problems i used it to record from my pocket cam and i have been recording bits and bobs here and there and it still hasnt said memory full i think it gives 4-5 hours of hd recording. then i transfered from cam to pc and it gave no problems. does what it says and so far is reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need it to, 15 Aug. 2011
Monkview (Herefordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I am no expert on these things; this product was bought to allow HD video on my digital camera. I needed the level of performance this required (glad I read the instructions carefully or I would have bought any old SDHC card)and it certainly does what I need it to. It's also great to have all that capacity available - I never need to worry about running out of space.