2,036 Reviews
 (1,547)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cameras
Published on 22 Oct 2010 by Macintyre's Speculum

1.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk SDHC 16GB Card
I would advise anyone in the UK thinking of buying any SanDisk SDHC memory cards to think again. These cards are rubbish. The lock button on the side falls in and renders the card useless.
Published 23 months ago by Mo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cameras, 22 Oct 2010
Given that this is the 457th review of this product I will keep it short. Yes this works fine in myPanasonic DMC-TZ10 camera. It is a type 2 SDHC card. This is the slowest variety, apparantly. I checked, and the number after TYPE refers to speed. There is a type 2, 4, 6 and 10 available, 2 being the slowest. I've made video using my camera though, and I haven't noticed any lag. So I wouldn't worry about it unless your device actually specifies that you need type 6, for instance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great; Fast, 12 Nov 2009
I recently purchased a high definition video camera that records on memory card only, which is what I prefer. I wanted the biggest card so I went for this one and it works perfectly. This card gets me a little over 4 hours of recording time on the highest quality setting on my camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrrrreat, 1 Oct 2010
D. Stevens (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDB-032G-B35 32 GB SDHC Class 4 Memory Card (Label May Change) (Personal Computers)
Got this SD card to use in a new HD camcorder which I also got from amazon, as I was told I would need the space to record in HD. Yes they were right I did need the space, and it is well worth spending a little more if you want the comfort of not having to worry about running out of space. To give you some kind of idea of timings, when recording in full HD it gives me about 4.5hrs. I have put both video and pictures from the card onto my computer and qulity is grrrreat.

1.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk SDHC 16GB Card, 15 Aug 2012
When you contact SanDisk themselves they tell you that they will replace the faulty card but you have to return the faulty one to them first, at you own expense to the Czech Republic and when they receive it they will send a new one by return of post.
When I bought this card via Amazon it cost me 15.49. It is going to cost me 7.85 to send it back with a tracking number which they insist on but I can buy a new one for 6.80 also via Amazon. There will be no point. Give me kingston or any other make any day.
SanDisk Customer After Sales Service is RUBBISH.

This has no reflection on Amazon who in my opinion do a marvelous job. Thank you Amazon.

From A VERY DISGRUNTLED PHOTOGRAPHER.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 32GB SD Card, 1 Jun 2011
Bought for use in video camera. Once formatted (done by video camera), it has space for about five and a half hours of 1080 video. I'm no electronics expert, so I just bought this on recommendation, and I have not found any problems with it at all. It does exactly what it's supposed to. And that's good enough for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not fast enough for Canon 550d video, 2 Sep 2011
I bought this to go with my new Canon 550D. It's absolutely fantastic for taking single photos but it's not able to keep up HD video.

I thought it was my camera to start with as it would only capture 10seconds of video before stopping. A quick google revealed it was the memory. Have bought 32gb 10mb/s card and the camera now works as designed. Recycled the card in a lower spec camera so nothing lost.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware if your camera has HD video capability!, 13 Jan 2013
I bought this for my Canon 600D DSLR camera. When it was put in the camera, I was surprised by how many photos can be taken on it! However, with some HD cameras, as I discovered, you need to buy a 10 speed SD card to take HD videos. This is displayed on the SD card as a number in a circle, like this SD card has 4x speed. I have used this in other cameras and it has worked perfectly with no fault, so if you have a basic camera or one that accepts 4x speed, it is a great price and a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with 3DS, 29 May 2012
J. Ford "skunkfish83" (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
After filling my Nintendo 3DS full of demos and games from the eShop I decided it was time to invest in a larger SD card.

After a bit of research I found that the 3DS supports up 32GB SDHC cards and doesn't really benefit from the faster more expensive cards, therefore this 32GB Sandisk SDHC card seemed to meet my needs perfectly.

So far it's been perfect, and I can't see myself running short on space anytime soon. Highly recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two faulty cards!, 3 Oct 2011
Good price but I had to return this product after a couple of months as it kept showing "Write error on card". It was replaced very quickly and the new card worked for a few months until it developed the same problem as the original one! I was refunded very quickly but decided not to purchased another!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too slow for HD Panasonic TZ10 camera, 7 Sep 2010
It is a pity that recommendations made by Amazon when buying one product don't often suit it. I bought a Panasonic TZ10 and had recommended this Sandisk card. The speed rating on this card is only 2 and this is far too slow for the camera to work properly in HD video mode. It cuts out after about 15 secs. Having tried to format it and being a camera shop and not getting an explanation, I was eventually told that to make videos you need a card of speed 4 or faster. I now have a speed 4 and a speed 10 card and they both work well.