5.0 out of 5 stars great shampoo
Published on 2 Dec. 2010 by Mr. craig robinson

1.0 out of 5 stars Made dog worse
My dog has very sensitive skin and itches all the time and is on steriods, so tried this and she came out in lumps all over her body. Does make coat very soft and smells lovely but would not recommend if your dog has very sensitive skin.
Published 22 months ago by Brian Fry

5.0 out of 5 stars great shampoo, 2 Dec. 2010
This review is from: 8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo (Misc.)
quite remarkable shampoo, i have a westie that was always chewing his paws, and i have spent a small fortune trying to cure it, he has chewed and licked all the hairs from his paws, so i thought i would try this, and i can say the results are very pleasing, giving him a good bath with this shampoo and leaving the lather on for 5 minutes and giving the paws a good working over have left my westie's coat in fantastic conditon, feels smoother and looks shinier and this does last, i have been taking him out in the snow and his coat still looks good and more importantly he has stopped biting his feet, after everything else i have tried, this is the only product that has worked , so i am really really pleased about this, i won't use anything else now, i would recommend this without a doubt if you have an animal with skin problems, try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more scratching, 22 Aug. 2011
Mr. G. Marlow (wigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo (Misc.)
I bought this shampoo for my female dog who has licked all her fur away on her belly. She was constantly licking the area, especially in the morning. I used the shampoo immediately and she seemed alot calmer. I now shampoo her belly every 2 or 3 days and it is working. I wish I had bought this shampoo 12months ago as we have spent a fortune on different shampoos, creams and at the vets. I would really recommend this. It is a very soothing, calming shampoo, with no smell and it makes the coat shine as well. I also use it on our male dog.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made dog worse, 11 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Does what it says on the bottle.., 9 Oct. 2011
Jenna Self "Star_Dust" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo (Misc.)
I have a 3 year old Lab retriever and very recently she had started scratching A LOT. She definatly didn't have any fleas or mites, and nowhere on her skin did she have any rashes, flakey skin or anything else unusual.

Rather than spend a fortune at the vets for something that only appeared to be the dog equivilant of dry/itchy skin, I went online to find a solution and came across this product and thought I'd give it go.

During bathing, the shampoo foams up really well. I left it on and massaged it in for about 10 minutes thoroughly all over. It took little longer to wash out but I think thats only due to how well it foams up. The product smells great, unlike some other shampoos.

The results were noticable immediatly, a dramatic reduction in the amount of scratching. Its been 2 weeks since bathing and my dog STILL isn't scratching nearly as much as she was. She doesn't start kicking her leg whenever her belly is scratched, and she just seems a lot more content and happy. And she still smells great!

I would say that if you find your dogs skin to have anything unusual then definatly see the vets and mke sure that this shampoo is suitable and that your dog doesn't need anything stronger. If your dog just seems to be scratching for no apprent reason then this is DEFINATLY the solution.

Will never use anything else! Good quality product, great value for money and really, REALLY works!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab shampoo, 29 July 2013
This review is from: 8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo (Misc.)
Fantastic product. My dog was continually scratching and gnawing at her skin. After her first bath using this shampoo I noticed a real improvement. I shampoo her and then leave it on her for five minutes whilst I work it into her skin and fur.
Was using weekly but now her skin is so much better will revert to less frequent use. Would definitely recommend this and will buy again myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming Oatmeal Shampoo - Excellent, 30 July 2013
This review is from: 8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo (Misc.)
I have a Westie who had extremely dry skin and forever itching I searched on the internet for a product to calm his itching and I saw this shampoo had a really good review.
Ive now used this shampoo on my dog for the past 2 years and wont use anything else.
His itching and dry skin is a thing of the past. Although a little expensive it really works!

5.0 out of 5 stars luvly!, 21 April 2012
This review is from: 8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo (Misc.)
Great shampoo, done what I needed it to do, a lovely smell and a little went far. Would buy again. Good price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oatmeal shampoo, 24 Oct. 2011
SRK (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo (Misc.)
This really seems to calm down my dogs' skin and for about a day they don't seem to scratch and lick. Nice smell but I don't think it is moisturising enough for their skins, and I do notice that their skin is still a little dry, although better than it was. Will buy again and maybe add a few drops of "oil" to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 28 Aug. 2011
Kara Bayley (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo (Misc.)
Used this initially on my Yorkshire Terrier when he was itching and itching and coming out in red patches on his skin. I changed his diet as well, but in the meantime this helped calm his skin right down. Now I don't use anything else! It also leaves his coat nice and shiny. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shampoo, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo (Misc.)
Our dog scratched continually due to an allergy problem and after going to the vets (we didn't want to go down the steroid route with such a young dog) and trying other brand shampoos this one worked a treat. After one bath the scratching subsided - not totally but far better. I use it just on his tummy area now with a dish of water for rinsing. Would certainly recommend.

8-in-1 Calming Oatmeal Shampoo