5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
Unable to get mains charger from any high street electrical retailers.Finally went to Amazon. Should have started there in first place.Small compact and works well. Money well worth spending, and they don't come any tighter moneywise than me.
Published on 9 Sep 2010 by wrinklie

3.0 out of 5 stars mistaken Amazon recommendations
Amazon is selling this as a package together with Sony NWZ-E355B Walkman. Be aware NWZ-E355B uses mini-usb port, this charger has got proprietory WM-PORT and it won't fit !! Not sure about other of E-Series. I actually have another Walkman series S for which it is fine otherwise I'd ask for replacement..
Published on 31 Oct 2011 by FerdoX

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 Sep 2010
This review is from: EASYi - Mains Wall Power Charger for New Sony Walkman E Series (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easyi Mains Charger for Sony Walkman E444, 27 May 2010
A Kid's Review
Disadvantages of the supplied USB charger - Have to plug it into the PC, can be fiddly if using a tower with a limited number of ports at the back, it never seems to fully charge the battery, Microsoft Media Player keeps insisting on synchronising.

Solution - get one of these (bargain price too). The only drawback is the huge green power light so you may want to plug it in somwhere other than your bedroom at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Walkman Charger, 29 July 2010
This is a superb compact little charger, was actually smaller than I thought it was gonna be but not complaining. I bought this as an add on to my Sony Walkman mp3 player (which I got as a birthday gift). As I teach alot of studio classes I'm using my player quite a bit so needed the charger in emergencies, so far it's not let me down having used it several times. It fits neatly in my gym bag, quickly charges my player so what more can a person want. I'd say that if you do alot of travelling (rep job etc..), do a job like mine or just need a quality charger to take with you on your holidays then get one of these, does exactly what you ask of it...

3.0 out of 5 stars mistaken Amazon recommendations, 31 Oct 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Mains Wall Charger for Sony MP3 Walkman, 13 Jan 2012
The Charger comes with no documentation. I connected the newly purchased Walkman to recharge the battery and nothing happened (apart from a green light on the charger). After some hours of trying all sorts of ploys - Walkman on, off, power on when connecting, off when connecting and so on - I decided that there must be something wrong and contacted the suppliers through the Amazon Marketplace. I had a response within a very short time and a new charger despatched immediately. This one works and I found it even allows me to listen to the Walkman while the battery is charging, which is not possible when charging the battery through the USB outlet on the computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for holidays, 31 Dec 2011
This item was dispatched the day I ordered it and it arrived the next day! It fits my Sony NWZ-E464 mp3 player and it works. Best thing about it is the size and weight, - very light and easy to carry, which is perfect for me as I like to go on backpacking holidays and want to travel as lightly as possible. This year I will be able to take my music with me! The price is good as I was expecting to pay around £15 in the shops. I am delighted with my purchase - it couldn't be better, and I would recommend it to anyone with a compatible mp3 player.

5.0 out of 5 stars EASYI MAINS POWER CHARGER, 5 Sep 2009
I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS PRODUCT WHICH IS ALSO GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY AND FAIRLY SLIM AND LIGHTWEIGHT.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not compatible, 7 Jan 2014
You should check that this is compatibile with your Sony Walkman very carefully before you buy otherwise you could have a useless piece of junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn''t work with Sony E384 as wrong connector!, 21 Dec 2013
B. Sullivan - See all my reviews
Doesn't work with Sony E384 as wrong type of connection! Had to send it back which is a complete waste of time.

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS PRODUCT- BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK., 20 Nov 2013
I have had this product since Dec 2009 with no problems. BUT half an hour ago this literally blew up as I plugged it in. The cover blew clean off, there was a loud explosion and a flash. I have a burn mark on my hand and ringing in my ears. I came on to warn other potential buyers of this danger and noticed that the exact same thing has happened to another buyer.
I will be contacting Amazon about the suitablity of selling this product.

EASYi - Mains Wall Power Charger for New Sony Walkman E Series