5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage solution
I use this bag to store my baby's toys at night. The design is really good, which is excellent because this sits in our living room. It's huge, I've managed to get loads in it so I can use it for when we go off on holiday. There's not much else to say, it's a good solid, well designed storage bag that you could use for anything from toys to laundry.
Published on 4 Jan. 2010 by Darling

3.0 out of 5 stars Laundry
Bought this for my daughter starting Uni to use for her laundry - seemed like a strong pretty bag made from recycled materials but seam came away from the zip the first time we used it. I stitched it, but it has ripped again in the corner.
Published on 14 July 2011 by Mandy Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage solution, 4 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Japanese Suki Design Reusable Shopping Laundry Bag (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge, versatile bag, 28 Nov. 2012
N. Smith (England, UK) - See all my reviews
I needed a bag to store my summer clothes in over the colder, winter months and this is fantastic.

Firstly, it is huge! It is able to store a great number of items. Secondly, it keeps is shape well so folded clothes will remain neatly folded until they are needed. Lastly, it is of good quality and is waterproof. I sometimes get damp in my storage cupboard and now don't have to worry about my clothes getting ruined which is fantastic. I also like the fact the bag is made from recycled bottles.

I definitely recommend this bag but would like to reiterate it really is massive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laundry bag, 9 Sept. 2011
I love my new laundry bag. I am actually not using it for laundry though. It is really spacious and holds a double duvet, air bed and air bed pump so is great for storage as well. It is a great design and very durable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Laundry, 14 July 2011
Mandy Thomson (Scotland) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Large, handy - and very pink, 16 Oct. 2012
Bo (Somerset) - See all my reviews
A very useful bag - I used it for my outdoor walking gear and wetsuit - though probably better for storage than lots of carrying, as not sure the seams would hold if filled right up. Nice to have a funky design, but be aware that the background to the design is a very vivid pink!

2.0 out of 5 stars shame about the stitching!, 30 May 2010
A lovely bag with a nice design, however, i must have been unfortunate as my one has come apart- the stitching next to the zip was very poor qulaity and it came apart within a day of it arriving.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 14 April 2013
Nice design & a great size. Perfect for what I needed it for. Gave 4 stars instead of 5 because it is a completely different colour to the picture. Background is very pink but looks white on the picture. Still good though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 31 Mar. 2013
This bag is a fantastic size, I am actually taking it on holiday to use as a beach bag for the family that carries the kitchen sink with them to go to the beach! It is strong and I am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reusable shopping/laundry bag, 12 Nov. 2012
Lovely bag - very pretty design and, although I haven't had a chance to use it much yet, it appears to be good quality, strong handles and a zip that is likely to last, unlike cheaper bags the same size. Delivered quickly - all in all, I'm a happy customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bag, 17 Dec. 2010
I love this bag. It's keeping all my presents tidy right now, and then it will house all my toddlers toys. I want to buy another, I might buy two and just find things to put into them.
It's roomy and sturdy and fab.

Japanese Suki Design Reusable Shopping Laundry Bag