5.0 out of 5 stars A great USB!, 14 Oct 2009
This review is from: Exeze 8GB USB Flash Memory Rugged Waterproof Silver (FD4-8-SR) (Electronics)
When it first arrived everyone told me it looked a lot like a tampon! But fear not it functions very well as a USB memory stick and the 8GB of memory comes extremely useful when you have a lot of photos! Also I have dropped it a few times and it has been hit against my table and the wall a lot but works absolutely fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 10 Jan 2012
Mr. G. Melvill (UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased this 16GB stick to back up my music collection and play it in the car, I was pleased with the quality of the item and it worked right away with my Macbook Air without issues. One point worth noting - because it's round and slightly bulky in profile i couldn't connect it directly to the recessed port on my macbook, however with a USB hub I always carry it connected fine. Would buy another for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient Memory stick, 27 Nov 2012
Convenient memory stick you can carry around in your pocket without fear of damage.
Useful memory size to carry around and transfer quite large files.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exeze good customer care, 18 Feb 2012
I bought one of these, great look, very sturdy and stylish, fast usb connection and lots of capacity. I was very pleased, then it all went wrong, one day it just stopped working. I got in touch with the manufacturer who replaced it within days, no fuss. I received emails to apologize and let me know what was happening each step of the way as the new one was being sent out. Great customer care and the new USB drive works a treat!!