5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning the travalo atomiser
Having read many reviews of this product before buying it, I found a common theme that many customers were finding. CLEANING THE ATOMISER. So I decided to email the company themselves, and find out if it was possible to clean it. They replied to me within minutes, and this is what they came up with.

1) Spray all your perfume out then fill it with new perfume...
Published on 14 Jun 2010 by Z. Manning

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a 'Travalo'
I ordered this as a gift for a friend. I already have a genuine Travalo which came in high quality packaging. This arrived without any Travalo branding, in a flimsy cardboard box. I was embarrassed to hand it over. It should not be branded as Travalo and it is not.
Published 10 months ago by C. L. Briscoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning the travalo atomiser, 14 Jun 2010
Z. Manning (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews

1) Spray all your perfume out then fill it with new perfume and the old
smell fades within about 3-4 sprays.

2)Or put some water and a touch of nail varnish remover into an old
perfume bottle and put through Travalo and spray out.

3) Or go into local pharmacy and get small spray bottle (normally in travel
section) that has a nozzle compatible with Travalo. Fill this with water
and nvm and put through Travalo and spray out.

I found this extremely helpful, and have now bought one in pink, which I think is lovely. And I highly recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product that is so easy to use, 20 July 2009
After somehow losing the spray part of an expensive and almost full bottle of perfume, I went on the search for an atomiser and even before looking was already dreading having to fill the item up. Memories of the problems I endured with the funnel type of atomiser disappeared when I saw the Travalo. I hate anything fiddly or difficult to use but with this, I simply placed it over the nozzle, pumped it for seconds, kept an eye on the handy little window to see how much was in there, and then it was ready to be used. No mess, no fuss and so simple to use. I took it to a wedding on the weekend and everyone who saw it was impressed. It really is small and even though you can buy atomisers that hold more perfume, I used mine numerous times on the weekend and there is still quite a bit of perfume left. It should fit in even the smallest of handbags.

I'm really pleased with the item and can't believe that it actually is as easy to use as the adverts state. I bought the pink one which looks really good and I think I might invest in another one. The only feature I'm not so keen on is the plastic spray nozzle. Personally I think it would have looked better if it was made of metal but it's a minor complaint and certainly not something that particularly distracts from the actual item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than on the BA Duty Free Onboard Shop, where I first saw this product., 17 Dec 2010
Selling for 10.00 on the BA onboard duty free shop. Ideal for an over-night stay or to keep on you while at work. Easy to use and ideal for carrying when you fly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable, 5 Mar 2010
Saw this advertised in a flight magazine travelling home from Tenerife. Absolutely thrilled with it. Ideal price to pay. Main advantage is that is so easy to fill. Really ideal for a weekend away. Lovely selection of colours too. One slight worry is what happens if I want to use it with a different perfume - would the new scent mask the smell from the original one? Will have to buy two that's all!!! Many thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a 'Travalo', 24 Jun 2013
C. L. Briscoe "trufftom" (Solihull, West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars travalo perfume atomiser, 26 Dec 2010
K. Binns "Maid Marian" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
My daughter -in- law who travels a lot for her work was delighted with the travalo

I gave her as a 'stocking filler'. Neither of us had seen them previously and consider them an excellent accessory!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little gadget, 15 Aug 2010
Delighted with this product. Very slim and compact for carrying in even the smallest bag, a great travel accessory.
Very easy to fill. Not sure about cleaning for re-using with a different perfume, but not so expensive that you can't purchase several for favourite perfumes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Without equal., 29 Jun 2010
M. P. OKeefe "martinphilipokeefe" (London, England.) - See all my reviews
The Travalo is an excellent atomiser, holding a fairly decent amount of perfume and it really is as easy as it's stated here. The amount of great reviews here should be enough to confirm it but it's a really clever little item. If you have the spray top perfumes then it's definately worth using this and leaving other atomizers for the non EDT bottles.

It looks neat, feels nice in the hand and the fact that you can easily check the level of the perfume at a quick glance is another selling point as you should never run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars great customer service!, 1 Nov 2010
D. Bird (Sunderland, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this a while ago and loved it, so handy to pop into the smallest of handbags. Unfortunately I lost the nozzle, and contacted Travelo direct to see if I could get a replacement. Their response was great and they have sent me a new nozzle so I can continue to use my atomiser. I would certainly recommend this product not only because it's so nifty but also because the company know how to treat their customers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great first time, but won't refill, 16 Dec 2011
I thought this was a great purchase, small and easy to fill with no wastage- but when I came to refill for a second time it just won't do it! So all of the perfume I didn't waste on filling it on the first go soon went when trying to refill (it is as if it is blocked or something) I probably just have a defective one, and if it refilled with no problems I would give it top marks.

ARRAY(0xa90fbc84)