Size: Medium 38 to 40|Change
Price:£33.90+ Free shipping

on 10 January 2014
I bought the medium as there was NO size SMALL or X SMALL,

I have to say this was like having a late Christmas present, the way it was packaged was beautiful in a official Michael Jackson sleeve/hanger bag, the whole set was brilliant, mind you I wanted the jacket ONLY as it was coolest jacket from that era and the bad album influenced me to break dance, lock and pop and personally the album 'BAD'I felt it was better than the Thriller album. The Jacket was good quality amazing detail. Yes someone said in the reviews that the buckles on the trousers are flimsy and they are right but they look pretty detailed in the making, good and kept in contact. I wanted this for my street dancing as it brings the whole cool, dance 'BAD' HARDCORE look towards it. shoe straps to me were nice but I wont use/wear them as many complaints have said it breaks off just like the confusing strap bracelet for the hand and testing them...they would break off but you don't have to wear them if you don't want to. :) the gloves are really fantastic but I have slightly skinny arms as I don't fit size MEDIUM (I fit 14-15 TEENS boys)but the gloves are little flimsy like the trousers but still cool and make less noise than the trousers do. belts were little big but I drilled holes through the belt to make it fit me so still cool. the double wrap belt with studs on them do come off if you want extra holes through them to fit better. overall a must have!!! JUST FOR THE JACKET ALONE
on 19 March 2013
Possibly the best dress up costume ever..... Much hilarity was had at my recent "Dead & Famous" 40th birthday party where I was the host dressed as MJ. Other "celebrities" who came included Lady Diana, Amelia Earhart, Ned Kelly, Pocahontas, Tommy Cooper, Elvis and Amy Winehouse. A good time had by all and for sure made better by my Amazon purchase!
on 9 May 2014
Total replica! The quality of the jacket and the belt is fantastic (tbh i bought it for the jacket :p )
If the belt is too wide, it is very easy to adjust - i had to do that with mine (i'm a girl)
The buckles however are slightly flimsy, but they don't break and they photograph well (i.e the quality looks better)
But I think if you wanted to wear the costume more, then black skinny jeans would look just as good.
I would recommend this if you want to go full on MJ!
on 6 April 2012
This outfit is coming very close, if not identical, to Michael's real outfit. The accessories are also there, so that makes it simply excellent !
on 17 August 2013
It met all my requirments it was very well made and fits like a glove very happy customer. Will recommended to my friends Thank you very much.
on 11 July 2013
This outfit was perfect. It looked amazing and got a lot of compliments even though there were 30 other MJ's out that night.

One slight niggle was the shoe/ankle things broke very quickly on the strap which is supposed to hold it under your shoe, hence only 4 stars not 5.
on 20 January 2013
Looks brilliant, and I jingle like a christmas tree.

Bit flimsy, and already broke the elastic on the confusing shoe cover and a strap on the equally confusing glove bracelet, but minor quibbles for a fantastic bargain!!
on 10 October 2015
This costume is so amazing! In the U.S. it took a week to come. It's almost a perfect replica of the actual Bad outfit. Has 2 armbands, two belts, pants, jacket, and two boot covers and at a amazing price. The jacket alone will cost around $100 but at this price it's worth it! Upset that there was no small but it's still amazing! If you want the Bad famous outfit then buy this! Any Moonwalker would be happy to get this.
on 9 October 2014
I received this costume last week and was so excited to open it! I ordered a medium and it fit perfectly!
I haven't worn it yet, will be wearing it for Halloween.
Very satisfied with the ordering process. I live in the states, and it came within a week of ordering.
on 24 May 2015
It went down very well and I managed to come second out of about 50 . there were all kinds of outfits from Pearly Queen to the sixties and 70,s .It was good fun and I would recommend this outfit. It fitted very well and I hope I can wear it again at some function.