5.0 out of 5 stars New Episodes At last!
Published on 29 Oct 2009 by Annie

3.0 out of 5 stars PEPPA PIG
THIS FILM WAS PURCHASED FOR MY LITTLE NIECE, I UNDERSTAND FROM HER MUM THAT SHE HAS WATCHED THIS FILM OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Published 8 months ago by mr robert howes

5.0 out of 5 stars New Episodes At last!, 29 Oct 2009
Annie (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Princess Peppa [Volume 11] [DVD] (DVD)
At last - what every parent has been waiting for - some new episodes of Peppa Pig!! I could recite the others word for word in my sleep and I was more than ready for some new material. These episodes do not disappoint - they are along the same lines as the previous ones with enough interest for the children and the hidden humour for the adults too. The episodes are called "Princess Peppa", "Work and Play", "The Rainbow", "Pedro's Cough", "The Library", "The Camper Van", "The Camping Holiday", "Compost", "Richard Rabbit Comes to Play", "Fun Run". As soon as I put this on, my 3-year-old sat mesmerised and I got a whole hour to do the housework (yipee!). Her favourite episode is princess Peppa but I love Fun Run, as it is just so funny. I do have one criticism. Peppa's voice has been changed for a third time. Whilst the first two voices were similar, this one is noticably different and I don't think it is as good. That said, my daughter doesn't seem to mind which I guess is what matters, so it gets full marks from our family. Only one question - can we have some more episodes please?

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Daughter, 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Princess Peppa [Volume 11] [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my daughter as she is Peppa Pig mad and i wasnt disappointed. she loves all the stories in this but now i have to buy her more as she has watched this so many times now. Thank you for this Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Princess Peppa!!, 19 Aug 2010
Meg (Chester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Princess Peppa [Volume 11] [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter and I LOVE this dvd! She has just turned two and its all about Peppa these days. Out of the few Peppa dvds we bought, this one is our favourite. Peppa's voice has changed but my daughter doesn't seem to be bothered by it. My husband and i prefer her new voice as it sounds adorable. Don't know what all the fuss is about in the other reviews, you can't find a child with the same voice as before?! That being said, if your child is into Peppa this dvd would be my first choice. Its a great price too as I saw it in Sainsbury's for the full asking price. Amazon delivered it quickly too so was very pleased. I have a feeling I will be buying more Peppa Pig dvds in the near future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa new dvd, 27 Nov 2009
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Princess Peppa [Volume 11] [DVD] (DVD)
Good dvd I purchased for my 3 year old Granddaughter she loves it the only problem is she wants it on all the time
but it does keep her happy

5.0 out of 5 stars new Peppa pig episodes, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Princess Peppa [Volume 11] [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent service,well packaging & delivered on time.Good quality DVD,keeping the child busy for a while of front of the TV & you can relax with cup of tea,recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept a group of little ones engaged for at least four viewings at first showing, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Princess Peppa [Volume 11] [DVD] (DVD)
Having not watched this, my review is based on the reactions of four children up to the age of seven! A rare moment of peace for the adults on Father's Day!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wonderful World of Concrete!, 28 Mar 2010
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Princess Peppa [Volume 11] [DVD] (DVD)
New Peppa episodes! What's not to like? (other than the voice of Peppa has changed again)

The new episodes are sweet and funny, and my personal favourite (The Library) is included in these episodes. Daddy Pig has forgotten to take his Concrete Manual back to the library. Naughty Daddy Pig!

As a bonus, there is an episode of Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom included in the Extras menu (The Frog Prince)

My Daughter loves it, and it's well worth buying for Peppa Fans. Whiles away a rainy day, and keeps little ones entertained. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Further adventures in the world of Peppa!, 20 Sep 2010
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Princess Peppa [Volume 11] [DVD] (DVD)
Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig return for 10 more adventures of this great kiddies program, aided and abetted by a host of other characters including a talking camper van!

My daughter loves her other Peppa DVDs; Peppa Pig - Bubbles [DVD] and Peppa Pig - Stars [DVD] [2009] to the point of obsession and this collection is no exception.

Contains the usual Daddy Pig buffoonery and knowing jokes aimed at adults that make this almost as much fun for the grown ups to watch too!

5.0 out of 5 stars princess peppa, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Princess Peppa [Volume 11] [DVD] (DVD)
My toddler loves this dvd it's her favorite :) quick delivery arrived three days before expected deliver date. Very happy with my purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Princess Peppa [Volume 11] [DVD] (DVD)
Very nice to have for my youngest Grandchild. I am pleased that I bought it for the younger children. Thank you!

Peppa Pig: Princess Peppa [Volume 11] [DVD]