5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shaker
This is an excellent shaker for anyone using powdered supplements as part of their training regime.
Published on 26 April 2012 by Vic Serotonin

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Bin material
This i'm sure is a good product but mine simply didn't screw on properly and therefore leaked, something was either missing or faulty and its not worth my time to send it back. I am giving it two stars though as it looks really nice in my bin (Which works fine)
Published on 10 Sep 2012 by Dan B

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shaker, 26 April 2012
This review is from: Sci-MX Nutrition 700 ml Shaker (Personal Care)
Made by a company called Buchsteiner this shaker is from their MixMaster range. You can find many sports Supplement companies use these bottles to promote their products for example Lucozade, Maximusle and USN to name a few. The only difference between them is the price you pay for the different logos on the side. If you are not bothered about labels then the Lucozade bottle Lucozade Sport 750 ml Shaker Bottle is the best value for money.

The bottle itself is made from strong moulded plastic. It can take a drop to hard surface, even when full, without breaking and can be stuffed in your gym bag without worry; however it won't take heavy abuse. It has a good screw top with integral cap that does not leak and the removable plastic gauze inside helps mix powder supplements very well without leaving lumps.

A word of warning; my training partner had one of these and after putting it through a hot dish washer wash it didn't seal properly. So to be on the safe side I have always hand washed my bottle. So if you are looking for a no-nonsense reliable shaker I can recommend this one. If you check out the lucozade bottle you will find more reviews than here that may help you make up your mind if this is for you.

(*EDIT:24/06/14*)
The bottle now showing in the picture is not the same as the one I reviewed. If you look at the Lucozade link that I added in this review; you will see the type of supplement mixing bottle I reviewed. The one showing in the picture now is an ordinary water bottle. This type of bottle is not meant for mixing supplements.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Water Bottle, 2 Dec 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sci-MX Nutrition 700 ml Shaker (Personal Care)
I decided to buy this product because I needed a water bottle for the gym.

The product is made of decent quality plastic and has a decent design and artwork. It has a good grip indentation and the upper cap and the smaller cap that attaches to it opens and closes with no issues.

In use I found it to do a good job as I can fill it up and it will hold enough water to support me on a 2hr gym session. If I only go for a 45 mins session then I only take the smaller version that's about half its size in volume capacity.

The long term durability is good as I have washed it a significant amount of times in hot water and detergent and it hasn't really affected the artwork or plastic quality. I can't taste any plastic when I drink the water which is always a bonus and overall I'm happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Bin material, 10 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Sci-MX Nutrition 700 ml Shaker (Personal Care)
Great present and it arrived really quickly which was great because it was a birthday and christmas present. Loved it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its' job.., 24 April 2013
This review is from: Sci-MX Nutrition 700 ml Shaker (Personal Care)
I liked this,just your standard shaker, does its' job, and for about £3 it's perfect really. I recommend this if you need a shaker but haven't got a lot of money

3.0 out of 5 stars Shaker, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Sci-MX Nutrition 700 ml Shaker (Personal Care)
Needed a decent shaker that I could use on a daily basis and then chuck in the washing machine and this seems to do the job. Reasonably priced and well made - good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars hydrated, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sci-MX Nutrition 700 ml Shaker (Personal Care)
lovely product and nice price, bought for my sporty son as quality good and price and service good too, will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sci-MX Nutrition 700 ml Shaker (Personal Care)
Without this shaker it's very difficult to mix the product to be without little lumps. With it it was a godsend

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Sci-MX Nutrition 700 ml Shaker (Personal Care)
I am extremely dissatisfied with this item as I have only had it a few weeks and it is useless. It clearly states that the item is dishwasher safe, but it has developed a fault in that the thread on the lid and the cup itself have split in a couple of places so you cannot use the cup without it leaking all over the place when you shake the contents to mix it. I am very disappointed, and would not recommend this product to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars shakes, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: Sci-MX Nutrition 700 ml Shaker (Personal Care)
This shakes bottle is brilliant, it has a good size for mixing healthy vitamin/slim fast drinks. I use it in the morning to mix drinks before and after i go to the gym.

Sci-MX Nutrition 700 ml Shaker