on 26 April 2012
This is an excellent shaker for anyone using powdered supplements as part of their training regime.
Made by a company called Buchsteiner this shaker is from their MixMaster range. You can find many sports Supplement companies use these bottles to promote their products for example Lucozade, Maximusle and USN to name a few. The only difference between them is the price you pay for the different logos on the side. If you are not bothered about labels then the Lucozade bottle Lucozade Sport 750 ml Shaker Bottle is the best value for money.

The bottle itself is made from strong moulded plastic. It can take a drop to hard surface, even when full, without breaking and can be stuffed in your gym bag without worry; however it won't take heavy abuse. It has a good screw top with integral cap that does not leak and the removable plastic gauze inside helps mix powder supplements very well without leaving lumps.

A word of warning; my training partner had one of these and after putting it through a hot dish washer wash it didn't seal properly. So to be on the safe side I have always hand washed my bottle. So if you are looking for a no-nonsense reliable shaker I can recommend this one. If you check out the lucozade bottle you will find more reviews than here that may help you make up your mind if this is for you.

(*EDIT:24/06/14*)
The bottle now showing in the picture is not the same as the one I reviewed. If you look at the Lucozade link that I added in this review; you will see the type of supplement mixing bottle I reviewed. The one showing in the picture now is an ordinary water bottle. This type of bottle is not meant for mixing supplements.
on 2 December 2014
I decided to buy this product because I needed a water bottle for the gym.

The product is made of decent quality plastic and has a decent design and artwork. It has a good grip indentation and the upper cap and the smaller cap that attaches to it opens and closes with no issues.

In use I found it to do a good job as I can fill it up and it will hold enough water to support me on a 2hr gym session. If I only go for a 45 mins session then I only take the smaller version that's about half its size in volume capacity.

The long term durability is good as I have washed it a significant amount of times in hot water and detergent and it hasn't really affected the artwork or plastic quality. I can't taste any plastic when I drink the water which is always a bonus and overall I'm happy with it.

If you wish to provide feedback on this review please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 10 September 2012
This i'm sure is a good product but mine simply didn't screw on properly and therefore leaked, something was either missing or faulty and its not worth my time to send it back. I am giving it two stars though as it looks really nice in my bin (Which works fine)
on 20 November 2012
I am extremely dissatisfied with this item as I have only had it a few weeks and it is useless. It clearly states that the item is dishwasher safe, but it has developed a fault in that the thread on the lid and the cup itself have split in a couple of places so you cannot use the cup without it leaking all over the place when you shake the contents to mix it. I am very disappointed, and would not recommend this product to others.
on 10 July 2012
the shaker is brilliant and hasn't leaked on me yet, the only reason how ever I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was that a bit of plastic on the lid did break of within 2 days of having it and this was just from it being in my bag, It is however still a strong and durable container and I would highly recommend it.
on 5 September 2012
its a good shaker, now doubt but i do feel like the cap feels a little weak and if you bend it too much then it will come off. Also the lid is slightly hard to get off, you have to use the cap to help get it off but for that price you cant really complain
on 16 April 2012
I bought this shaker for my teenage son and it has proven to be a really good buy - it is easy to clean, it hasn't leaked and more importantly, the 'cap' of the mouthpiece is actually attached to the plastic lid - so it doesn't get lost.
on 28 September 2012
It does exactly what it's meant to, perfect for mixing up supplement mixes.

Has a measurement details embroiled to the side for easily working out the required measures.
on 10 April 2013
Needed a decent shaker that I could use on a daily basis and then chuck in the washing machine and this seems to do the job. Reasonably priced and well made - good product.
on 7 October 2012
This shakes bottle is brilliant, it has a good size for mixing healthy vitamin/slim fast drinks. I use it in the morning to mix drinks before and after i go to the gym.

See one answered question