Size: 90|Change

on 14 September 2013
I try many other CLA product but this is the Best CLA product ever!!! Also best capsule too... You have to try 4 week and you will def. see the result.
on 28 February 2013
I have been having problems loosing weight and found this product and a healthy diets/ exercise has worked wonders I have lost 1stone 7 lbs in six weeks. I would recommend this to anyone who is struggling to loose weight.
on 25 May 2013
Gentle on the stomach and great to those wishing to detox. Appetite suppressant qualities fat burner and im ordering my next batch now!
on 3 June 2015
Needs to be taken with other supplements and for some time.Give it chance it does work.
on 30 March 2016
I've nearly finished my 1st bottle and I can definitely see a difference. I gave only list a few pounds but I lift heavier weights and find I have more energy for my work out. I've tried other similar products and thus one is definitely the best.
No side effects for me.
Tablets are quite large incase you don't like swallowing tablets.
on 28 October 2015
the product seems ok, but it is not as it is shown on the photo as seen in the product discription.

If I check out the offical website from USN they have a seal around the top. Is this the "real" product which is sold here ? I presume it is.

Thanks for your feedback
on 14 April 2015
Perfect product exactly as described 100% with fast delivery! Thanks.
on 1 October 2010
Purchased these from a High Street supplement store and I have been using them for around two weeks combined with Maximuscle Thermobol, a sensible diet and regular exercise. CLA stands for Conjugated Linoleic Acid.

They do exactly what they say on the label - support weight loss goals and so far I have been impressed, over the course of 2 months I have dropped 7 kgs. Unlike the thermobol these tablets do not have any nasty side effects which people have reported. This particular version of CLA contains a green tea extract which acts as a good antioxidant.

One other thing to point out is that studies have shown CLA can have a positive effect on lowering cholesterol.

I would recommend you take two capsules three times a day as suggested on the label but only after a main meal (e.g Breakfast, Dinner) to get the best results.
on 19 September 2015
Use in conjunction with exercise and watching what I eat, so not too sure of effect on it's own - having said that, I'm still buying it every month!!
on 24 October 2015