Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on 26 September 2012
I bought this is the pale blue option as I wanted something to layer under another jumper/ cardigan. Unfortunately this is extremely short in the body, and also short in the sleeves too, so completely unsuitable for anyone with a long-ish body/ arms. I am 5 ft 7 and fit in most standard sized items, so this is definitely the shortest jumper I have ever come across. The body is almost a square cut. Appreciate the natural fabric in this (no nasty nylon), but it didn't feel so good against the skin either to be honest. I do wear wool next to my skin but this was verging on itchy.
on 11 January 2011
I was really pleased to find this product and was looking forward to wearing them, I bought two and would definately have bought more. However, when I came to wear one of them it was massive. It was labelled and bought as a small and was easily a very generous medium. I was and am really disapointed.
on 13 January 2015
Did not like at all. Quality not good for price either