5.0 out of 5 stars Great
In a matter of weeks I've already gained over 2kg my muscles look bigger and I'm.getting stronger daily just keep a strict training schedule and don't skip taking this stuff I'd recommend adding it to juice and water then shaking to bypass the taste
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars not 1.2kg
despite the photo of a 1.2kg tub, this product is 100g. it doesnt say that in the title or description either, you have to look in the product details for the weight.
optimum health ultimate creatine works out at a fraction of the price
Published on 4 Oct 2011 by steven

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars not 1.2kg, 4 Oct 2011
optimum health ultimate creatine works out at a fraction of the price

1.0 out of 5 stars NUTRISPORT creatine powder is very poor quality, 2 July 2011
ITS THE WORST CREATINE I HAVE EVER TRIED IT DOESN'T DESOLVE EVEN WITH BOILING WATER FROM A KETTLE. THATS HOW ITS EXPLAINED ON THE TUB, I WOULD NOT RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE AS IT IS MAKING ME FEEL SICK AND GIVES ME TUMMY ACHE. IT IS'NT VALUE FOR MONEY I AM VERY DISSAPPOINTED WHEN YOU PAY GOOD MONEY FOR SOMETHING YOU EXPECT IT TO BE AS GOOD AS IT SAYS. IN THE FUTURE I WILL STICK TO GOING TO A REPUTABLE RETAILER, I WOULD URGE EVERYONE ELSE TO DO THE SAME.

1.0 out of 5 stars Have seen no difference, 9 Mar 2010
I have gone up in weight in legs but i think thats just due development. This has not really helped.

Nutrisport Creatine Powder 600g