5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Blokes
Published on 21 Feb 2012 by Clarsach

1.0 out of 5 stars I like the idea
I like the idea, but the product just isn't working. I messaged the company through the website, but got no response.
Published 14 days ago by R. Brownsdon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Blokes, 21 Feb 2012
I've used this deodorant for a couple of years now, so have run through a couple of dozen of them. I like it because it doesn't have an overpowering / perfumey smell, is effective and doesn't irritate my skin (an increasing problem with big-name brands in my case). Haven't really found anything else that does the job as well, regardless of price. Thoroughly recommended for blokes who have grown out of the need for designer labels!

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on deodorant should be compulsory, 17 Sep 2008
M. QUINN - See all my reviews
Every time I am in the changing room at the gym I get gassed by other people's deodorant. I use this roll on deodorant and it works just as well if not better than any spray deodorant I have ever used, it's organic, smells great, doesn't harm the environment and most of all it doesn't choke the other people around me!

I think everyone should switch to roll on and I can recommend this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a deodorant that ticks eco boxes and smells great, 31 Oct 2013
D. F. Beeton (Southampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organic Homme 8 Stay Fresh Deodorant (75ml) (Personal Care)
Although pricey, this product ticks all of the eco boxes (organic ingredients, no aluminium, no parabens) but smells great and lasts all day with no whiffs. Well worth the money. Strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Nov 2013
I love this deodorant is easily the best for all-day wearing. It doesn't seem to irritate and leave me sore like the cheaper mainstream brands which is another bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 April 2013
Excellent product, lasts for 24hr and does not irritate. A bit pricey but if you can afford it, have it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I like the idea, 16 July 2014
R. Brownsdon (London, UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars I smell like curry, 13 May 2013
D. Sandler (LONDON UK) - See all my reviews
I truly smell like a good curry after using this product . Its really quite bizarre. Am unkeen on the fragrance so you may want to consider the ingredients before making a purchase. Its a shame cos this product aint cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so effective., 16 Mar 2013
I found it big on "ethical" and poor on deodorant. It took a few days to become effective on me, but the wait wasn't that worthwhile because it wasn't particularly durable. The scent is not interesting, and people wondered why I smelled of cinnamon and cloves. It reminds me of when, as a boy, I "invented" a new sauce by cooking up flour, salt and pepper (surprise, surprise when, fifty years later, I found it marketed in the Far East as "Basic Sauce"!).

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 30 May 2010
miss (LEICESTER, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was struggling to find a good deodorant with no toxic product,and im happy with this one.
First I was not very pleased by the fragrance but now I'm used to it.I think you have to use more then once to see it is efficient.Will buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars not overpowering, 11 Mar 2013
D. Mellor (UK) - See all my reviews
Reasonable product, quite a strong and almost earthy smell when it goes on but it quickly goes and just leaves a nice fresh scent.

Organic Homme 8 Stay Fresh Deodorant (75ml)
8.24