Published on 13 Jan 2012 by Sammy

1.0 out of 5 stars Product has been tampered with!
Published 15 months ago by Helen Robson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service and speey delivery from seller as well, 13 Jan 2012
I have been buying this product from this seller for the past 9 months. The product itself is very good, great for muscle recovery post exercise and also helps with the immune system ( I used to get colds and flus more frequently before taking this ). Product is easy to mix and is best taken 3 times a day on an empty stomach. I weekly schedule includes MMA training with intense cardio and somem resistance. Seller has always been good and I will use them again in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 16 Oct 2013
good for workout recovery and has anti ageing properties. Easy to prepare, just mix powder into your post workout shake.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product has been tampered with!, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Nutrisportglutamine Powder 100g (Personal Care)
I recieved my product and on opening the outer packaging I noticed that the label on the plastic pot had a piece cut out of it (just beside the barcode). On the top of the pot there is a very conspicuous bright yellow date stamp and I have an inkling that this could be out of date product being resold as in date? I've passed mine on to Trading Standards. If I'm wrong then please accept my apologies but if not then why the tampered packaging?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, seems to be the right stuff!, 16 Feb 2013
Have used this product before and it seems to help with gut function. Impossible to be sure, of course. This one is claimed to be vegan, which is essential for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad customer service, 4 Sep 2011
I was not happy with the customer service when buying this product, the advert was misleading and the feed back was not to my satisfaction i would not order again

Nutrisportglutamine Powder 100g