on 10 January 2014
Unfortunately, I have to return this jumper. The colour was advertised as "chocolate". It must be bitter chocolate. No ordinary chocolate is so dark. Far worse, however, is the size. It seems that more and more manufacturers now label clothing either as small, medium and large, or double the sizes, e.g. 8-10, 12-14. This may work for dressing gowns, it does not for jumpers. I am a size 8 and found the "small" size of this jumper far too big. Can anyone offer a mid to darkish brown jumper, not too long, in a size 8? I have been looking for one for months.
on 27 March 2014
This fits beautifully and I immediately felt warm when I put it on. It's a dream to wash too as it goes in the wool wash cycle on the machiine. I have lots of wool /cashmere jumpers that I have to hand wash and hand washing has become a chore I don't look forward to.. I hovered over the machine in case the machine wash thing was a mistake. It was fine.
The only minor problem is that the jumper pills more easily than most. I can cope with that and would buy these again.
on 15 January 2014
Jumper arrived well within the allotted time. Nice fit. Colour not as blue as I'd have liked but does actually match the photo. Warm and doesn't itch!
on 18 January 2012
I ordered this to see what shade it really was but it wasn't as red as I hoped so I returned it. I have another one and I can say it is very warm.
on 25 January 2015
excellent jumper l have had this one over 2 year,s and have worn it all year round and it still looks like new. washes on 30 degrees with no problem would highly recommend and l am hard to please do not hesitate to buy
on 19 November 2013
Amazing value jumper. So soft and washes like a dream. It's a lovely fit and a great colour.. Very pleased with it and shall order again
on 1 February 2014
I actually wanted a really soft close weave jumper to wear under my shooting jacket, the weave on this is not right but I am keeping it anyway as it is a lovely fit.
on 25 February 2016
Bought for a niece who informs me she is 'over the moon' with the sweater. Given she can be quite fussy about what she wears,("Labels,darling,labels), I was a tad wary of purchasing clothing for her.But,and PHEW,she was delighted with my choice. As the sweater was delivered to me I had chance to check it over before wrapping and delivering it and I thought the condition,knit and colour were perfect. And the price was extremely good.So all in all both my niece and I were very happy. Highly recommended.
on 6 February 2014
It's really black and fits very well with black velvet skirts or black jeans . Looks expensive. I would recommend for different occasions.
on 2 November 2015
My wife ordered this for her Mother. First size ordered was L (going on someone's review about the sizes) but in fact this was too large and the sleeves too long so the jumper was returned in exchange for a size M. The fit is perfect for her; arms not too long and body length not too long. She also likes the feel of the jumper. Star rating is based on fit, feel and colour; the jumper has yet to be washed so cannot give any comment on that aspect.

See one answered question