5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect
I hesitated for a while, but because I could't find anywhere else a Dark Turquoise colored cashmere blend jumper, I bought this one. What a pleasant surprise! The color is perfect, the touch soft and it keeps me warm on this humid weather. Love it. Will buy from Wool overs anytime.
Published on 7 Nov. 2011 by Anne

I was pleased with this black jumper as it fitted well (very much like the photo - shapely but not tight). I am usually an 8-10 and the small fitted this size well. There are not many black jumpers on the market to choose from so it took me a while to find this - surprising given that I would consider this a "staple" wardrobe item.
On the down side, I am disappointed...
Published 10 months ago by Nuthatch...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice jumper but don't think it will stay looking smart for long, 19 May 2014
On the down side, I am disappointed with the quality. I have only worn it three times and it has not yet been washed, but already it is starting to bobble and look quite worn. I don't think it will stay looking smart for long, and agree with other reviews that indicate the same issues. It is possible it will be transformed when washed but I am not holding my breath (will re-post and upgrade my stars awarded if this does turn out the be the case!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 7 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Wool Overs Women's Cashmere & Merino Scoop Neck Jumper (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens' cashmere sweater, 8 May 2013
Maxigriff (Winchester, Hampshire) - See all my reviews
ought this to replace one from Jaeger which had been a gift. The quality is not as high but a good buy for the money. It fits well, washes well and is good for warmer days, not for very cold weather however.

5.0 out of 5 stars juumper, 20 Dec. 2013
J. Kibble (Powys Wales) - See all my reviews
Very nice essential. Warm and soft and goes with almost anything. Nice scoop neckline is flattering to wear on it's own or with a blouse. Washes extremely well for such a fine fabric although do always hand wash in soap flakes. Does not go baggy like so many jumpers and keeps shape well

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy, 26 Oct. 2014
Lovely colour and style - simple but classic, but ...
Just too itchy. I hoped the cashmere and merino wool mix would be fine. Not sure if it's due to the quality of the wools used or if I should stick to cashmere only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove., 18 April 2014
I initially bought a navy jumper in this size to team up with recently acquired pair of skinny jeans.

The navy one was just what I needed for this year, so I purchased a black one as well to complement the black skinnies.

Lightweight and a lovely feel, suitable for spring summer and autumn.

Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jumper, 20 Nov. 2014
I really liked this jumper, it was so soft. A little thinner than I expected but still very warm. Haven't washed it yet so can't give feedback on that. Will be buying from this company again

4.0 out of 5 stars Bluebell?!, 25 Jan. 2014
The bluebell colour is the third I have ordered, so obviously pleased with this product, however 'bluebell' does not accurately describe the colour, which is a greyish blue.

I am now adding a few comments to this review over a year later, although I can count on one hand the number of times I have worn each of the jumpers, which I now have in four colours. I echo the reviewer who thought that the knitwear would not look smart for long, for indeed all of them have pilled, so there are now fuzzy areas across the front and the sides. Much as I like the flattering scoop neck style, I was not expecting this to happen with the cashmere mix.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely. Good colour, 15 Feb. 2015
Fits nicely. Good colour. Looking forward to wearing it. I Would need to wear a t shirt under it. It's not particularly itchy but I couldn't wear it next to my skin. So it's a spring item rather then summer.

4.0 out of 5 stars not quite cashmere, but as good as. for the price., 11 Dec. 2014
i chose this rating, as i like the quality of this sweater, and also the price.
i cant bear to have wool next to my skin, and with this mixture, it is ideal for me, and it is a good fit, i just love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›