5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for little girls
Published on 9 Nov 2009 by Mrs. Carrie Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Tink fans...
This was a much wanted gift for my eight year old daughter. I have had as much fun playing it as she has. I would recommend that you make sure the child who is receiving it can read though as it wouldn't be fun for them if they can't. An absolute must for all Disney fairies fans....
Published on 27 Dec 2009 by Bobble Pink

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for little girls, 9 Nov 2009
Mrs. Carrie Smith (London, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
My daughter is 6 years old and loves this game and the previous Tinkerbell one. You play as a fairy and unlock more as you play through the game. She plays this on her own with no help from me and really enjoys showing me the pictures of the things she has created. If you know a little girl who likes fairies and has a DS, this is a great game. Some DS games are played once or twice but if they get too difficult, she won't play it or keeps asking for help - this one is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Tink fans..., 27 Dec 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Reading skills essential, 30 Oct 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 4 year old, who loves Tinkerbell. I was really disappointed to discover it is impossible to play without reading skills. Everything relies on your child being able to read so if they can't you will have to help them every step of the way. Dissappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 April 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Graphics are so pretty, I love it, can be repetitive but am not bored with it, I like changing to the different seasons, supposed to be for children but I find it fascinating, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun but short, 27 Dec 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
il start by saying i am a bit old for this game being 21 but i love tinkerbell and think this game is great, with lots of different puzzles to do to help you along the game. it is much better than the last game which seemed to be very repetitve and all you seemed to do was fly around and talk to people. the only down side to this game is that it is very short, i finished it in about 2 hours but that could be down to my age, it may take a child longer.
x

5.0 out of 5 stars fun fun fun, 14 Jan 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
this was ordered as a christmas gift for my wife. it arrived prompt and now my wife and kids love playing it. graphics and game play all good. i would recomend this for all age groups

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for young girls who love Disney, 23 Jun 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This game is great! I am 15 and found this game relitively easy, and it didn't take me too long to complete, but it was such fun along the way, the mimi games you had to play and the goals you had to complete, the graphics for the game are really cute and make the game all that magical. I would recommend this game for mainly younger girls who like Tinkerbell and all things Disney, but older people can play this game too (just like what I did)! but beware it may be kind of easy to complete but it's a nice way to spend a couple of hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy a bit of magic?, 6 Jun 2010
A Kid's Review
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My name is Catherine, I play this game with my younger sister. It would have been handy to know if you could have more than one profile running on the game. Good to be able to play the actual story. Creating new talent fairies is great fun. Game graphics as good as the film. Mini games are very exiting to play, like "collecting nuts" and "catching dew drops". Very easy to understand, fun to play. I think this is a game for girls who believe in fairies and magic, like I do.
Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (Nintendo DS).

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum Chooses Best Game...., 8 Jan 2010
Mrs. Catherine J. Nicholas "Cath" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought as a suprise Christmas Present for my 6 year old. She loves anything to with "Tink" anyway so it would be hard to disappoint. She played it for 2 hours solid on Chrismas Day despite having lots of other presents that could have enticed her. Lovely graphics and hours of fun.....................

5.0 out of 5 stars tinkerbell, 4 Nov 2013
This was bought for my granddaughter. She loves tinkerbell so I knew she would love this. Yes a good buy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (Nintendo DS)