Colour: Pink|Change

on 23 October 2014
I bought this, because its states suitable feom birth, just received it today and i can see on the package it says 3 months and plus only! Really disapointed my baby is 2 months only. Seller should change his describtion!
on 28 July 2013
My daughter adores the red and green one. But didn't take to this one at all maybe she was more familiar with red and green(had 2 previously) otherwise brill teething aid - you can put teething gel on it and freeze it.
on 11 May 2014
My baby loves this teether I put it on her chain and she bites at her pleasure it's a must for teething babies only thing I wud say is the teet could stand to be a bit smaller as it is too big to fit in a babies mouth
on 25 January 2015
This teething dummy was far too big to be of any use to my daughter as a baby and upon giving it to a friend whose 3.5 year old was still teething and using a dummy, it was still too big to use effectively.
on 3 September 2015
Baby only likes it when I hold it in her mouth as it is so large. She has a big Tommie tipped dummy which she loves so thought this would be great but unfortunately it is way to big.
on 2 August 2014
My daughter loves chewing on the handle bit for now as it has a raised twist effect and the dummy part a little large yet for her little mouth, so got two for price of one really.
on 18 November 2012
my daughter loved this teether would def recomend. it helped her when she teething and needed something to chew on was nice and soft and flexible so she could easily manipulate it!
on 7 December 2012
This teether is a really good idea, only problem is its a bit big and my baby wants to use it as a dummy but she can't. Hopefully she'll get the hang of it soon.
on 20 May 2014
perfect item.

would recommend anyone else to
try this as the item is soft and comfortable for baby to have little teething problems
on 13 March 2013
I was swnt a red and green teether instead of the pictured pink one. As it functions the same i didn't bother to complain or send it back.

See one answered question