5.0 out of 5 stars My baby LOVES this teether!!
Published 15 months ago by NettieSmith

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Idea but its quite large
I ordered this after seeing all the great reviews. The idea of it is good and sometimes my baby will chew on it but the fact that is is quite large means she cannot get it into her mouth easily and therefore is unable to utilize it. Maybe this will change as she gets a bit older, but for the time being it doesnt really work for us.
Published on 28 May 2013 by Mrs Don

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby LOVES this teether!!, 27 April 2014
This review is from: RazBerry Teether (Baby Product)
I bought this as I didn't want my baby to use a soother (dummy) to comfort herself whilst she was teething, she adores this teether as she can chew on all parts of it depending where the pain is in her mouth. The main part of the teether is a little large for her but she doesn't seem to be that bothered by it. I would recommend it for any baby who enjoys biting things for teething relief.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Idea but its quite large, 28 May 2013
Mrs Don (Newcastle, England) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too big, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: RazBerry Teether (Baby Product)
Didnt like this at all. My daughter is 5 months old & this is still too big to fit in her mouth. I like the idea of it & I'm sure the bumpy material is very soothing to sore gums, it just needs to be smaller!

My baby does chew the handle & 'leaves' so its not a total waste of money, but I wouldn't buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better to have solid color, 1 piece no falling apart, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: RazBerry Teether (Baby Product)
This soother or rather pacifier from Razbaby is really neat, it is a great texture for baby with sore gums from teething but also because of its familiar shape babies know what to do with, My little one who is under 6 months cannot actually get the whole thing in her mouth its just to big right now, but she loves playing with and put's every part she can in her mouth. I have heard of the two colour ones coming apart and that is why I decided on this one. Its great to put in the fridge too for added comfort for your child.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money for us., 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: RazBerry Teether (Baby Product)
I thought this item might really work!! My daughter started teething at 3 months but didn't get her first tooth until 6 months! Needless to say I was tearing my hair out and looking for something that would help her! She would always chew her first but never any other normal teething toys, so decided to try this. She didnt like it, she couldnt work out why it was LIKE a big dummy but she couldnt suck it. Its now in a draw in the kitchen never to be used again.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB TEETHING AID!, 8 July 2012
This review is from: RazBerry Teether (Baby Product)
Bought to replace a lost one (I even bought a spare one too). Fab teether which my baby loves, she always just spat dummies out! She prefers it after its been in the freezer and its so easy to clean. Great size for babies to handle themselves also. She lost her first one and i sent for another the next day, I think that just about says it all............

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but huuuuge, 19 May 2013
This review is from: RazBerry Teether (Baby Product)
Bought this as we heard good things about it. Our daughter is on the small side and this soother was waaaayy to big for her. You'd have to get this for an older child or a baby on the upper scale of size for their age. This just went in the bin, never going to use it. Well made and good delivery though, just not for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last one she loves!, 22 July 2014
This review is from: RazBerry Teether (Baby Product)
We've tried several teething toys and this seems to be one that little princess really loves. Not to say it's better than anything else, but it suits our little one. The thing about baby items is they're so hit or miss so the only real way to find out what's right for you is to give it a try! I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 April 2013
This review is from: RazBerry Teether (Baby Product)
This product is great when the little one is teething, because it is shaped to there mouth and easy for them to chew on it to sooth there teeth. Also I store mine in the fridge to make it extra cold and more soothing. Would certainly recommend to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Sept. 2012
This review is from: RazBerry Teether (Baby Product)
As my baby girl of 6 months is teething and eating absolutely everything and anything I thought this would be a good idea and something different and I was right. She loves it!! It's good as she is able to bite every part of it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›