5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wireless Headset!
This is the best item I have boutgh for a long while!
Published 9 months ago by Steve J

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to send it back
It was ok but outgoing calls could not be heard properly. We experimented with every setting possible but it was still no good. As I work in a GP surgery it was not suitable and had to go back. I had previously used ones that cost twice as much and these were excellent - no problems at all.
Published 17 months ago by Heather

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wireless Headset!, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Doro HS1910 DECT Wireless Headset Including Lifter (Accessory)
This is the best item I have boutgh for a long while!
I originally ordered a different model but that didn't even work on the phone line - so I looked at this model from Doro as an alternative. I was amazed at how easy this works and how clear the call quality is. The 3 different head supports are all easy & comfortable to wear and I swap from one to the other for variety & a change. This headset just plugged in parallel to my home office BT phone and works in perfect harmony with the phone. I can walk around the house & even outside and still be on a phone call with ultra clear clarity & recepetion.

The best headset & wireless Headset on the market compared with others at twice the price!

Very peased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 18 Feb 2014
The lifter can be a little fiddly to fit, especially if your handset has an unusual shape, as ours do, but once set up it works extremely well. Sound quality is excellent, and on our site the range extends into an adjacent building, over a distance of around 100m. Operation is very simple, and so far (3-4 weeks), has been very reliable. Our users like the headsets and find them comfortable. We bought one to try, have bought a second one and will probably purchase more. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to send it back, 26 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 20 May 2013
simple to use and got some great options. i would recommend this to anyone thats looking for a headset system with a quick setup time and good funtionality

2.0 out of 5 stars While the person wearing the headset gets crystal clear sound ..., 5 Dec 2014
While the person wearing the headset gets crystal clear sound, lots of callers report a constant buzzing on the line. Also the small plastic clip that holds the headset in place on the charger/base-station has now broken twice in the last 6 months and the headset needed replacing.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 8 Sep 2014
Item doesn't work properly. Very disappointing.