5.0 out of 5 stars Freezer shopping

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT
Published on 29 Sept. 2011 by Ploddingalong

5.0 out of 5 stars Freezer shopping, 15 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Draper 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
We needed a replacement bag for storing frozen foods when shopping for the freezer and had difficulty deciding which one looked like the best buy; when buying on line, it is difficult to determine the size of bags but we eventually went for the Draper. Turned out to be a very good buy - excellent sturdy bag and the size and shape makes it possible to store much more than we could in our previous bag [which we had thought was sufficient]; wouldn't be without it now - keeps the food well frozen until we get home and the interior is very easy to keep clean, should anthing get spilt. Definitely a best buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Bag, 13 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Draper 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Bought this bag so that we could go out for picnics on holiday for us and the 2 kids. its big enought to take all of the food we needed plus a couple of beers. it has an inner lining so that you can put ice packs in, the lining can also be removed to clean it. handy front pocket for putting knifes and forks and a few napkins. we have so far found this big enough for all our needs for a family of 4, great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper 26 L Coold Bag, 16 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Draper 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Excellent size and perfect for purpose. One mistake we made was to stick it in freezer to really cool it down before use - the inner removable liner made of plastic just shattered when we removed the bag and opened it out to pack it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coolbag, 29 May 2011
John R. Marchant (Deenethorpe, Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
My old coolbag gave up the ghost after more than 10 years use so the time came for a new one. They are not as easy to find as you might imagine especially one of a decent size. I am a very regular customer of Amazon for books, music and films and also buy other items such as cameras from time to time. It never occured to me to try Amazon for a coolbag and I did so out of desparation. I am very glad I did. The Draper bag is exactly what I was looking for and I have already used it a number of times. The large size suits me very well and it keeps things really cool for ages when used with ice packs. Well doen Draper - I would recomend this product to anybody looking for a large size coolbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper Cool Bag, 10 July 2011
This review is from: Draper 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
A well made, large capacity and versatile cool bag which appears to be very robust and should prove to be hard wearing. Handy pockets for those extra items that do not need to be cooled. I like the removable inner lining, which facilitates easy cleaning, a problem with some cool bags. The bag folds for storage in the car boot or a cupboard - nice touch. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really lovely sturdy cool bag., 6 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Draper 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
I have purchased this for both shopping and caravanning. It is really sturdy and a good shape for packing up with shopping and food to keep cool. The removable liner is a really good idea for any spillages and for freshening the bag after multiple uses. I did think it was little on the expensive side when I first viewed it but now appreciate the robustness of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, 29 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Draper 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
If I could give less than 1 star I would. I cant believe Amazon is selling this rubbish. I read the bad reviews and dismissed them as they appeared to be more than a year old. I thought the company must have got its act together and resolved the issues that everyone complained about. Boy was I wrong. The zips are shocking quality and are guaranteed to break which mine did the first time I tried to zip it up. The shoulder strap also broke where the cheap plastic joins the canvas. Please save your money and but something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 24 May 2011
This review is from: Draper 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
With two ice packs, this keeps my lunch cold all day, what more could you ask for, and it's front pocket is big enough for an A4 folder.

Fantastic

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as strong as I imagined, 1 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Draper 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
I had read other reviews stating that the product was not strong enough, and to be honest I dismissed them a little as some people are never happy and I trusted in the brand name.
My moral of the story.. I should have paid more attention to the reviews. The bag itself isn't too bad, but the zip doesn't feel very strong and the carrying strap feels like a hazard to use! If you are carrying a couple of light items then you should be fine, but I wouldn't trust it with any 'real' weight as the plastic looks and feels quite weak.
Doesn't feel like the sturdy long-life cool-bag that I thought I was buying, but keeps things cool nevertheless.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent size but lacking in quality, 18 Sept. 2011
Damien Kane (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Material is a little shabby but works well, not sure how long it will last. Need to buy cooling packs which fit well within the bag (not found a great size yet).

Draper 26-Litre Cool Bag