5.0 out of 5 stars Draper Cool Bag
A well made, large capacity and versatile cool bag which appears to be very robust and should prove to be hard wearing. Handy pockets for those extra items that do not need to be cooled. I like the removable inner lining, which facilitates easy cleaning, a problem with some cool bags. The bag folds for storage in the car boot or a cupboard - nice touch. Excellent product.
Published on 10 July 2011 by Terry ES

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT
Published on 29 Sep 2011 by Ploddingalong

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper Cool Bag, 10 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coolbag, 29 May 2011
John R. Marchant (Deenethorpe, Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper 77586 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
My old coolbag gave up the ghost after more than 10 years use so the time came for a new one. They are not as easy to find as you might imagine especially one of a decent size. I am a very regular customer of Amazon for books, music and films and also buy other items such as cameras from time to time. It never occured to me to try Amazon for a coolbag and I did so out of desparation. I am very glad I did. The Draper bag is exactly what I was looking for and I have already used it a number of times. The large size suits me very well and it keeps things really cool for ages when used with ice packs. Well doen Draper - I would recomend this product to anybody looking for a large size coolbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Bag, 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: Draper 77586 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Bought this bag so that we could go out for picnics on holiday for us and the 2 kids. its big enought to take all of the food we needed plus a couple of beers. it has an inner lining so that you can put ice packs in, the lining can also be removed to clean it. handy front pocket for putting knifes and forks and a few napkins. we have so far found this big enough for all our needs for a family of 4, great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and good size., 21 Aug 2011
J. Pearce - See all my reviews
I bought this to put snacks in when we go out for the day and so far I have not been disappointed.

Big enough for a day trip without the bulk of a solid plastic box making it much easier to get into the boot.
Feels like a normal holdall until you open it and there is the insulated lining.

Seems to be well made and I think it will offer years of service.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, 29 Sep 2011
This review is from: Draper 77586 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
If I could give less than 1 star I would. I cant believe Amazon is selling this rubbish. I read the bad reviews and dismissed them as they appeared to be more than a year old. I thought the company must have got its act together and resolved the issues that everyone complained about. Boy was I wrong. The zips are shocking quality and are guaranteed to break which mine did the first time I tried to zip it up. The shoulder strap also broke where the cheap plastic joins the canvas. Please save your money and but something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Oct 2011
H. Gilliar - See all my reviews
My husband uses this for work and finds it plenty big enough for quite a feast! Sandwiches, crisps, 3 x fruit, cake (he doesn't put his bottle of water in here tho') Seems to be sturdy enough and well padded. My mother-in-law also bought one for her husband and seems pleased too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freezer shopping, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: Draper 77586 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
We needed a replacement bag for storing frozen foods when shopping for the freezer and had difficulty deciding which one looked like the best buy; when buying on line, it is difficult to determine the size of bags but we eventually went for the Draper. Turned out to be a very good buy - excellent sturdy bag and the size and shape makes it possible to store much more than we could in our previous bag [which we had thought was sufficient]; wouldn't be without it now - keeps the food well frozen until we get home and the interior is very easy to keep clean, should anthing get spilt. Definitely a best buy

5.0 out of 5 stars well made bag, 23 Aug 2011
I bought this for my husband to take to work, so far it has stood up to the test, it seems quite sturdy, he can fit a thermos, large sandwich box,bottle of juice, crisps and there is still room,mesh pockets at the side are handy for crisp packets and wrappers. The colour is not as bright as in the picture, which he was happy about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper 26 L Coold Bag, 16 Nov 2011
This review is from: Draper 77586 26-Litre Cool Bag (Garden & Outdoors)
Excellent size and perfect for purpose. One mistake we made was to stick it in freezer to really cool it down before use - the inner removable liner made of plastic just shattered when we removed the bag and opened it out to pack it!

1.0 out of 5 stars As sturdy as a wet paper bag., 25 July 2011
I used this bag yday for the first time, it was half full , the bag tore in two different places . Useless

ARRAY(0x9e925810)