5.0 out of 5 stars Serious Results
Published 20 months ago by Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in terms of workout, but has side effects
Gives you a lot energy and a great pump. Prolongs your workout. However, has some unpleasant side effects, sleep disruptions and insomnia, and may make your body itch straight after you take it.
Published 5 months ago by Marco Capretti

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious Results, 2 Jan 2013
I've tried a few other Nitric Oxide supps, and comparing this one to them, NO-Xplode is much better. I've been trying to put some serious muscle mass in the gym and heard that by getting a more bloodflow to the muscle while lifting ultimately leads to more strength. My supplement regigme consists of NO Xplode which I take before every workout, whey protein (same brand) which I take two times a day but a serving in a half so really three servings a day total, and that stack that promotes higher testosterone levels called the Natural Testosterone Booster Stack (Bulk Powder) 90 Days Supply, which if you look at the ingredients, its basically the closest your getting to an anabolic steroid.

I have been on this regiment going on 6 weeks, usually change things up every 8-10 weeks, and have seen about a 15 percent increase in my main lifts (i.e. bench was 225 for 15 reps, now is 245 for 14 reps, barbell curls went up 10 pounds on each side, and so on). For building pure raw strength I have never taken a better combo. The pump I have been getting in the gym has been insane, veins popping out that never shown themselves before taking the NO supp. Putting costs and brand names aside, its the best Nitric Oxide product I've taken, hands down.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in terms of workout, but has side effects, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: BSN No Xplode Advanced 2.0 Fruit Punch Pre Workout Performance Powder 1.08kg (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good boost, 10 Jun 2014
although I have never used a prework out drink before but having tried this 1,i think this is propbably the best thing to have happened to my training,it gives you the boost and energy you need to lift really heavy and do those killer cardios as well,i totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 2 Jun 2014
T. Heatley - See all my reviews
Great stuff. Gives me a massive boost and motivation to smash the gym. I've suffered no side effects at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Awesome... really does the busines... The spoon is huge, Desert Spoon normally does it for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pump, no discernible come down. Shame it froths so much, 9 Mar 2014
If someone knows how to mix two heaped scoops in the morning without it frothing to a head worthy of a yeasty ale, please let me know. I drink through a straw.

I've tried a few pre-workouts, and this doesn't come with the suicidal come-downs of Jack3d etc. Also more effective than an Amino Energy etc. I take two scoops before fasted weight-shifting 7-8am.

1.0 out of 5 stars weird foam mixing that is messy and tastes horrible, 5 July 2014
Gives no energy, weird foam mixing that is messy and tastes horrible

4.0 out of 5 stars 9 out of 10, 18 May 2014
Been using pre-workouts for a while now, while Its not as strong as the original jack3d Its definitely one of the strongest more recent ones I've had. Good energy boost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Mar 2014
Excellent product. This was simply amazing. Super boost and endurance. Recommended. Try it out guys. Very very happy customer indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've tried since Jack 3D (original), 16 Feb 2014
Like the title says, I love this product its the only one that gives me the same kick that Jack 3D used to, I've tried so many and this is now my new favourite.