5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!
I was diagnosed as having B12 defiency in late 2008 after being admitted to hospital with mental health problems. My symptoms included severe migraines, nausea, low mood and tingling hands and feet. I was prescribed B12 injections until I reached 'normal' levels again.
Published 23 months ago by FC

3.0 out of 5 stars Not with high Vit C
Have been taking B-12 just week or so when I started getting a cold, so as I usually do I take Fizzy 1,000 Vit C drink. I take 6/8 of these for no more than 2 days, which kills the germs.
On day two I suddenly get a nose bleed, never before had one, googled B-12 & Vit C, & I'm told never take high does of Vit C with B-12 or you will get bleeding of the ear/ nose...
Published 16 months ago by MRS JEAN HATCHER

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: Jarrow Methylcobalamin B12, 1000mcg, 100 Lemon Flavour Vegan Lozenges (1000mcg, 100 Lemon Flavour Vegan Lozenges) (Personal Care)
However, I started to get tingling hands and feet again last year and I my doctor sent me for a blood test but they came back 'normal'.
So I purchased these supplements and a book called Could it be B12?: An Epidemic of Misdiagnoses.
I have been taking these supplements everyday and I haven't had any symptoms since.
The book states that this is the best form of B12 as it goes straight in to the blood stream by disolving under the tongue and passes through the blood brain barrier. However, I would like to point out that it takes about 15 minutes to disolve, but you can chew into small pieces to help it disolve faster.
They also have a pleasant taste and you cannot take to much B12.
I have also purchased these for my mum.

I would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars 1000 mcg B-12 as effective as 5000 mcg., 8 Dec 2012
Sue Kichenside - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I started with a course of the higher dosage 5000mcg B-12 tablets and found them effective as far as insomnia is concerned. I have now switched to the lower 1000mcg dosage and found them to be equally effective. These are less expensive and there are 100 tablets in the bottle which is about 3 months' worth so all in all better value for the same result.

For reference, the original review is at Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 April 2012
I recently had my B12 tested and the result came back at 156 in a range of 150-900. Despite having symptoms of B12 deficiency (fatigue, tingling hands and feet, insomnia, brain fog) my doctor refused to give me B12 injections as I was "in range". I read that sublingual B12 was a good alternative to the injections so I tried this product. I started taking one a day and didn't notice much of a difference, so i increased to 4 a day. Within a few weeks my sleep and energy had noticeably improved and the tingling had calmed down a lot. I then did a foolish thing and switched to the B12 patches, which did absolutely nothing whatsoever. My fatigue, sleep problems, brain fog and tingling are back. I have now ordered the 5000mcg lozenges to get myself back to health. I will come back to the 1000mcg strength for maintenance.

So, I would highly recommend this product for maintaining good B12 levels, but would recommend the higher strength (or taking more than one a day) if you need to build up your B12 quickly.

P.S. I think that I have probably been borderline B12 deficient for years, but my tests always came back 'normal'. Always ask your doctor for a print out of your blood test results and look at the ranges yourself. I would still be wondering why I feel so awful if I hadn't done this as my doctor just told me I didn't need treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really liked these!, 20 Jan 2013
US Army Veteran (Berlin, Germany / Budapest, Hungary) - See all my reviews
easy and tasty, I felt more effected by these than I do with tablets, pills or capsules, give them a try

5.0 out of 5 stars jarrow formulas b 12, 10 Feb 2013
arrived seven days early felt so much better after only three days not a placebo ive had vit b 12 injections

5.0 out of 5 stars Great does the job, 3 Feb 2012
Dissolves slowly but works wonders if you have trouble absorbing B12 from the stomach.
Easy to just to chew and nibble away at while you carry on with daily life or driving etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 7 Nov 2013
Fabulous product that is nigh on impossible to buy in the UK in this dosage. Having spoken to a couple of chemists re dosage, i chose the 1000mcg as a good start dose and it's fabulous. It has staved off the mid afternoon 'crash' that i used to get which in turn has helped me get a decent full nights sleep. I have been diagnosed with MS and i refuse to bow down to it and take the chemical treatments offered so have been keeping it at bay with a combination of vitamin/mineral supplements (with results which include, so far, some of my symptoms disappearing ie my eyesight has improved and my memory is coming back). It tastes good, doesnt dissolve very quickly so i do tend to end up chewing it, but does what it's supposed to do (i also take a Vit B complex tablet as well). It's always worth checking with a Dr before taking a high dose supplement but as B12 but most don't get too concerned as long as they know. For me it's been wonderful and i will be doing a repeat order :)

5.0 out of 5 stars B12, 22 Oct 2013
What can I say. Having been diagnosed with pernicious anemia over 15 years ago I was one of the youngest in our area. Slowly but surely my symptoms have become worse. I have my injection every 2 months , but , by 5 to 6 weeks after it i am getting the awful forgetfulness and the crippling tiredness. Tingling and pain in my hands and feet and my back pain from an unsuccessful operation is unbearable. So I did a lot of research and this product kept popping up. So, what harm can it do to try it. . I thought. IT IS AMAZING! !!!!! I began by taking two a day and this is now the 3rd. week. I wondered if it was "all in my head" so just to see if it was , I stopped for two days. As I'm writing this my hands are tingling and last night I was shattered. So I've begun taking them again today. I have got the 1000 mcg. I cannot praise them enough. I certainly don't consider myself easily pleased.! But these are a miracle. If we can find anything to help us to just get through each day it has to be worth a try. I'm not a G P. And this is my personal review. So by all means speak to your Dr . Best wishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Pills Seem Pretty Good, 20 Jun 2012
I had no official diagnosis of being deficient of vitamin B12 or anything, but between being a vegetarian and having Crohn's Disease (GI inflammation that can inhibit nutrient absorption), I figured that I probably wasn't getting too much in the way of B12, and so decided to order a bottle of these B12 pills.

They taste pretty nice, and I suck/crunch one after breakfast each morning. Of course I can't say for sure that they've had any effect at all physically or not, but recently I've been feeling less lethargic (I have also started exercising more), which I could partially attribute to a boost in B12. But who can say?

They taste good and are good value, so if you're looking for some extra vitamin B12, look no further than these little pills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 7 Jan 2012
Sue (Solihull, UK) - See all my reviews
My B12 level was quite low but not low enough to have B12 injectins prescribed.

Jarrows B12 sublingual have been brilliant as my B12 level has now increased and I can feel the beneft.