on 11 May 2014
This was bought as a gift, and the recipient has informed me it is a lovely day wearing perfume, very good price.Nicely packaged.
I am so impressed with the way an order is dealt with, so efficient.
on 28 December 2013
I bought them for my mother they'll suite her. I like it even that isn't my kind of perfume. I think will be nice for women in middle age and with dark hair. The price is excellent and delivery was fast.
on 22 February 2015
I bought this on behalf of my friend who isn't on the internet. It's a lovely bottle, was very well packaged and a nice, light fragrance. A lot less dear through Amazon than through her usual supplier.
on 8 October 2014
I adore this perfume fragrance, it's so delicate and soothing. I'm in my early 20's and think this fragrance is suitable for any age woman with a love for powdery scents. I always get many compliments!
on 12 September 2015
I havent seen such a large bottle of Vanderbit amywhere before. On holiday this year I kept my eyes open in France as that was where I first bought this over 10 years ago, only the normal sizes there.
on 8 March 2013
very cheap indeed, very difficult to get this eau du toilette on the high st, really pleased, have bought it for a friend as an early christmas present. one less to get at the end of the year!!
on 11 June 2016
Amazing smell just as it was back in the early 1990's same distinctive erotic aroma...love it
All packing just as it should be cellophaned/ boxed /inserts/logos etc - genuine NOT a fake!!!
on 25 March 2013
Purely personal choice when it comes to perfumes. I already knew that I liked this but have been unable to find an outlet for it locally. The price is good...nicely packaged... and like it!
on 27 April 2014
I bought it because it was so cheap. It is not a sexy or sensual smell but for a daily or wok perfume it is ok. I also put it in the evening before I go to bed. I like to smell nice any time
on 5 February 2014
Birthday gift to a sister who loves this product and we buy her it every year. She is always delighted with this product and it makes it easy for us to buy her a gift that we know she loves.