Top critical review
29 people found this helpful
I doubt that this is genuine Vanderbilt
on 6 June 2014
I don't believe the one I received from Jaks Beauty Parlour is genuine Vanderbilt.
1. The box was not cellophane sealed.
2. The spray nozzle is a cheap white one not the normal gold-coloured one.
3. The spray nozzle is too big so the lid does not fit.
4. The swan on the bottle should be indented with head facing left - on the one I received the swan is proud of the bottle with the head facing right.
5. It doesn't smell like Vanderbilt.
I've been wearing Vanderbilt for nearly 30 years, I know what the bottles look like and I know what it smells like!