on 6 May 2012
Been using this for years, and it's as good as ever. A distinctive fragrance that lasts longer than any other EDT I've tried. This was a great price and was dispatched very quickly (even with the free delivery).
on 24 October 2015
I brought this once about 3 years ago as a chance and ever since then i have religiously brought more because of the amount of comments it receives. It smells really good but is not to over powering and does not require to much so the bottle lasts a fair while. Decent price as well for a brand name and decent size. If your looking for something that smells really nice but does not overpower people this is the one for you!
on 18 March 2012
Smells great, that's the only reason I buy it. I have been using Obsession for the past 15years. Really pleased they're still producing this EDT, so I don't have to choose a new smell.
on 25 June 2015
good price but very weak smelling not like it is in the shops wouldnt buy from here again
on 4 December 2012
my husband loves his Calvin Klein obsession Edt spray .he said its the best smell and it last for a long time
on 2 January 2011
very good value,and just what it said on the tin,good service in delivery too.much better value than shopping on the high street. i shall be buying products like this here again.
on 29 April 2015
THIS IS A FAKE CALVIN KLEIN OBSESSION, WENT TO THE FRAGRANCE SHOP & IT DOES NOT SMELL LIKE THIS!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW
on 6 March 2010
It is top quality Calvin Klein Obsession at a very good price. Only issue is it is tester and has no cap which was not obvious from the advertising material. This would not stop me buying but if I had known I would not have thrown the top away from my last bottle as I ordered this as my last one ran out.
on 2 March 2016
Very disappointed. Does not smell like the real thing. Perhaps they changed the formula. Would not buy again.
on 26 October 2015
Calvin Klein OBSESSION and myself are old friends,I've used this eau de toilet for many years, I love its scent and it lasts all day,I think it's money well spent!I will use this supplier again as the price was the keenest I could find and delivery was first rate.