5.0 out of 5 stars after shave
I have just found out about this product and I must say that I am very pleased with it.It is not over powering
just the correct strength.
Published on 19 Dec. 2011 by phil

Not having applied Cool Water for some months when this arrived I thought maybe I was imagining that this particular bottle didn't have quite the freshness and depth that I was used to from Cool Water. It was acceptable but somehow seemed jaded.

Published 7 months ago by Rob Newby

3.0 out of 5 stars Not having applied Cool Water for some months when this arrived I thought ..., 26 Aug. 2014

I've subsequently bought another bottle, this time from a high street perfume shop, and unlike the Amazon supplied bottle, it has the qualities I had been expecting.

2.0 out of 5 stars dodgy!, 11 Jun. 2014
I have always bought davidoff aftershave because it is a good strong smell, lasts long and the girls love it! I use this bottle, you barely feel a sting which starts alarm bells ringing and then the scent it quickly dies. I am convinced the bottle i bought was a fake and I will think twice the next time i order via amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars after shave, 19 Dec. 2011
just the correct strength.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely gorgeous, 17 Oct. 2013
This davidoff aftershave splash has such a refreshing smell to it, have had it many times before for my husband, and love the smell of it on him, would recommend it to anyone. was delivered on time and the packaging was good enough to protect it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool price, 8 July 2013
Elaine Tomasso (Troon. Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Nice smelling aftershave. Great price. I've given it as a gift a couple of times and it always goes down well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 Dec. 2012
love this aftershave smells soo nice and was a good price for a 75ml, would recommend to anyone who is looking for an aftershave that everyone else will comment on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Davidoff, 8 Sept. 2013
This is part of my grandson's 21st birthday present, he only wears this particular fragrance. I was very happy with the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab item, and delivered very quickly, 23 Jan. 2010
Fabulous seller. Fantastic item, arrived very quickly and in excellent condition.
I Would use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet, 5 July 2014
Susman "Sussman" (London Mills IL) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I have tried other aftershaves (splash type) but always comes back to this one. It has a lovely fresh smell to it. The fragrance is the right strength without overpowering you. Best one yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 Nov. 2014
Turned up fast, big bottle great price as so much cheaper than the shops,and smell is lovely and fresh got 2 bottle for great Xmas presents,

Davidoff Cool Water Aftershave