TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 December 2014
I love this fragrance, because it is both a light and a pretty fragrance. I do not care for the heavy cloying scents that remain in a room long after the person has left, and neither do I care for sweet scents that sometimes give me and other people a headache. When I wear a fragrance, I just want the person who may be close to me to sniff and say, “I smell something pretty”.
For me a true test of that is when someone gives me a hug, or helps me on with my coat, and then there is a comment that I smell nice. That is why the Davidoff Cool Water fragrance is appropriate for either day or evening; it is a light, airy and delicate fragrance, never heavy or cloying, and NOT a thick scent that is sickening sweet.
on 27 January 2013
I thought this product was out of market, fortunately they had it. And above all, during the busy Xmas schedule, they sent it to be in just 3 days and sent me some samples of other perfumes as well.

Best price in the market

Great packaging....
on 28 August 2013
This is my fragrance of choice for everyday fresh clean citrus just out of shower feeling.always receive comments from passers by as it is a noticeable fragrance.
on 25 July 2013
A great price for the genuine article, & I shoud know as I've been wearing it since the 90's. The speed of delivery & packaging was very good too.
on 8 February 2014
Bought this for a backup Christmas present for my wife as its one of her favourites.

It was supposed to not be here by Christmas as I left it a bit late but they got it to me on time and Christmas wrapped. Perfect.

Well pleased. Thank you.
on 20 April 2011
very pleased with the purchase :)
rapid delivery, product well packed, and smell of the perfume unforgettable :) i just love it :)
on 14 July 2009
I've just received the 200ml Cool Water EDT from Cheap Smells in a box that was not sealed so the shelf life of the perfume is already in question. The writing on the box was in a different font than on all other boxes advertised.
I have to say that I'm concerned to spend this much money and receive the perfume unsealed in a seemingly unique box.
on 19 December 2015
Not sure if the genuine article as not had it before, but ithe perfume arrived in a damaged box, not sealed with the bottle itself being only 3/4 full?!
Luckily i purchased it for myself otherwise I'd have returned it.
The fragrance itself though smells lovely, really nice and fresh and seemed to last pretty much all day, so I'm pleased with iit in that sense.
on 2 January 2016
Bought this for myself for Christmas and although I love the scent, it just doesn't seem to last. I've used half the bottle since Christmas Day (1week), I've never reapplied a perfume as often as this ever before. Is it the real thing or is it that this fragrance just doesn't last? Will need to replace it for something else in another weeks time
on 25 June 2014
I bought this perfume for myself, have bought perfume from Amazon in the past with NO problems. However, this purchase arrived at my house today, the packaging from Amazon was fine, however, when I actually opened up the package the perfume box itself had NO cellophane on it and the bottle/contents has about a 1/5th of its contents missing which makes me HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS that this perfume is fake or someone has been using it prior to me. To say I am disappointed in this purchase is putting it mildly, I would absolutely 100% percent avoid!!

See one answered question