5.0 out of 5 stars Understated.
This is simply gorgeous.It smells of old fashioned roses,so is very sensual without being cloying.The smell does not change with time,it smells the same at the end of the day as it did when applied in the morning.The scent lasts all day but is not overpowering ,unlike some better known perfumes.LISTEN MEN-THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WANT!
It comes in a lovely box with a...
Published on 15 Jan. 2011 by Mrs Cambridge

1.0 out of 5 stars Latest purchase of this perfume a waste of money.
Published 8 months ago by P.M. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Understated., 15 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Paul Smith Rose Eau De Parfum Perfume For Women (Misc.)
It comes in a lovely box with a floral bag pouch for the hand bag.Excellent product and very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it for the brownie points !!, 30 Jan. 2011
Bought as a present for the lovely wife who was very pleased with my choice, loves the smell and pouch handy for use in handbags apparently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith - Rose, 21 Aug. 2011
I was put off by the name of this perfume to begin with as I always associated rose perfumes with older women, but once I smelled this on someone else, immediately wanted some. It will now remain in my perfume collection for good!

5.0 out of 5 stars sensual, 24 Oct. 2009
Ms. G. P. Twiss "Gill" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This perfume is definately not the usual rose perfume. I never thought I would have bought a floral perfume as I go for more citrus fresh smells. But, this perfume I must say is my favourite. I wear it all the time, day or night, and always feel fresh. It is a long lasting fragrance and doesn't go off like some perfumes. Well worth the money as you don't need to keep topping it up, my last 50ml bottle lasted months using it every day and sometimes evenings.

1.0 out of 5 stars Latest purchase of this perfume a waste of money., 8 Aug. 2014
P.M. Williams (Northamptonshire, England) - See all my reviews
I purchased this bottle of Paul Smith Rose Eau de Parfum Spray from Amazon when my previous gift bottle ran out. The original bottle of perfume was lovely, particularly for summer, and the scent lasted. However, this latest bottle purchased from Amazon is very disappointing. It has no perfume other than a slight alcohol smell for a few seconds then there is no smell at all, no matter how much is sprayed on. A waste of money. I wouldn't give it a star rating at all because there isn't a scent to be able to rate it this time but I wasn't able to leave a review without a star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith Rose, 27 April 2013
I fell in love with this fragrance whilst shopping in town. Came home and ordered it online. It is beautifully packaged in a little rose covered draw string bag. An ideal gift for a woman any age, or as a treat for yourself. It is a very light and feminine fragrance, but if you don't like the smell of old fashioned roses, it won't be for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleasant Fragrance, 22 Nov. 2009
I too normally like something more citrus for fragrance, and also like les jardins sur le nil by hermes, but this is sooo true to the smell of big summer roses, that I really like it...and it brings to mind hot summer days beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars A true rose scent that lasts, 3 May 2011
This review is from: Paul Smith Rose Eau De Parfum Perfume For Women (Misc.)
I've always loved rose scents, but it's hard to find one that really does smell like a rose. Well, Paul Smith Rose smells exactly like a summer rose in full bloom, quite gorgeous! And it lasts and lasts, which is a real plus for me, as I have the kind of skin that often doesn't hold a scent well. Too many perfumes fade away quickly on me, which is really disappointing, but not this one. I love it and wear it often, all year round, but especially during spring and summer. I'm now on my third bottle!

5.0 out of 5 stars A convert!!!!, 10 Feb. 2013
J. Willard "otter" (Buxton) - See all my reviews
This perfume is so pretty. I bought it after seeing some great reviews. I wore it to work for the first time this week and everybody asked me what it was. I got so many compliments and it is such a great price. I usually wear flower bomb which is quite expensive for everyday wear so will be saving it now for certain occasions and will be wearing Rose everyday from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful...., 9 Feb. 2014
Perfume is a matter of personal taste....but if you have ever loved the scent of roses in a summer garden, the flowers warming up after a light shower, this scent will transport you there. It's light but stays with you.
It warms your heart, calms your mind and just makes life better.

Paul Smith Rose Eau De Parfum Perfume For Women