5.0 out of 5 stars Understated.
This is simply gorgeous.It smells of old fashioned roses,so is very sensual without being cloying.The smell does not change with time,it smells the same at the end of the day as it did when applied in the morning.The scent lasts all day but is not overpowering ,unlike some better known perfumes.LISTEN MEN-THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WANT!
It comes in a lovely box with a...
Published on 15 Jan 2011 by Mrs Cambridge

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit old fashioned
perfume's ok - not as nice as I expected after reading some of the other reviews- much prefer Paul Smith Woman
Published 12 months ago by Brenda Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars Understated., 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: Paul Smith Rose Eau De Parfum Perfume For Women (Misc.)
It comes in a lovely box with a floral bag pouch for the hand bag.Excellent product and very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it for the brownie points !!, 30 Jan 2011
Bought as a present for the lovely wife who was very pleased with my choice, loves the smell and pouch handy for use in handbags apparently.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleasant Fragrance, 22 Nov 2009
A. E. Rowe (Norwich) - See all my reviews
I too normally like something more citrus for fragrance, and also like les jardins sur le nil by hermes, but this is sooo true to the smell of big summer roses, that I really like it...and it brings to mind hot summer days beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars sensual, 24 Oct 2009
Ms. G. P. Twiss "Gill" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This perfume is definately not the usual rose perfume. I never thought I would have bought a floral perfume as I go for more citrus fresh smells. But, this perfume I must say is my favourite. I wear it all the time, day or night, and always feel fresh. It is a long lasting fragrance and doesn't go off like some perfumes. Well worth the money as you don't need to keep topping it up, my last 50ml bottle lasted months using it every day and sometimes evenings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet & Feminine, 11 Feb 2010
I like being diverse (Dior J'adore and Gucci Envy Me) but I've always loved rose perfumes in particular. Paul Smith Rose is certainly special and fast becoming my favourite scent. I received a lot of compliments from my colleagues. I really like it, the smell makes me think of happy things! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice perfume, 24 Jun 2013
A bargain. Attractive perfume and nicely packaged. A pleasant surprise to find the bottle in a pretty drawstring bag. Keeps light away from the contents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present for wife, 8 Jan 2013
Wife liked it! in fact she liked it very much - what more can I say other than she liked it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith-Rose, 16 Dec 2012
The wifes favourite perfume at the moment and for the last two year. It came in its original box, well packaged. Not an over powering perfume like so many on the market nowadays, really pleasent

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith - Rose, 21 Aug 2011
I was put off by the name of this perfume to begin with as I always associated rose perfumes with older women, but once I smelled this on someone else, immediately wanted some. It will now remain in my perfume collection for good!

5.0 out of 5 stars A true rose scent that lasts, 3 May 2011
This review is from: Paul Smith Rose Eau De Parfum Perfume For Women (Misc.)
I've always loved rose scents, but it's hard to find one that really does smell like a rose. Well, Paul Smith Rose smells exactly like a summer rose in full bloom, quite gorgeous! And it lasts and lasts, which is a real plus for me, as I have the kind of skin that often doesn't hold a scent well. Too many perfumes fade away quickly on me, which is really disappointing, but not this one. I love it and wear it often, all year round, but especially during spring and summer. I'm now on my third bottle!