Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 22 December 2011
this is my absolute favourite fragrance ever.its light and fresh yet very sexy and im always asked what i wear and people are surprised at what it actually is .smells very expensive.
on 28 October 2009
I also purchased this fragrence, was not struck by the name, but please do not be put off, the fragrence realy is beautiful everytime I wear it I get asked what the perfume is,its fresh and clean and very feminine,
definitly a stapel in your perfume warderobe and one you will use again and again.
on 10 December 2011
This is a Christmas present for my son's fiancee so I don't know what it smells like but I went by another review which said it was lovely. It's beautifully packaged and I'll be pleased to give it as a gift.reviewed by Sherrie Lowe, author of Song Of The Phoenix
on 17 July 2007
THIS PERFUME WAS BOUGHT FOR ME LAST SEPTEMBER AND WORN ON A DAILY BASIS, I AM JUST DOWN TO USING THE VAPOURS NOW AND AM HERE SHOPPING FOR MORE.
FORGET JADE GOODY, SHILPA SHETTI ETC ETC ... THIS PERFUME IS BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT, FEMININE AND VERY MUCH A HIT WITH ME

I LOVE IT
on 2 August 2012
This perfume is lovely, it's very sexy and feminine. It's suitable for day or night and as its an eau de toilette rather than a parfum it's strong without being in your face! I wouldn't have normally chosen this but I smelt it on someone else and ordered it immediately. Very impressed with the seller too, as well as being cheap, this arrived the very next day by courier. One very happy customer!!
on 27 November 2013
I was buying this for a friends birthday present and was very sceptical as I have never smelt the perfume before , but saw all the good comments here on amazon and thought i would take a punt. well arrived very quickly to recipients address and once opened and smelt she was overjoyed and say the fragrance had a beautiful smell and was not an overpowering scent , subtle but yet very noticeable . she says every time she wears the perfume she always gets positive comments and people asking what the lovely scent is she is wearing . so for the price and the speed and how well packaged the item was too , i would say this was a good buy and would highly recommend.
on 20 May 2012
This arrived quickly and well packaged, the bottle is nice but the perfume was not for me, maybe it's how it smells on my skin but it reminds me of an older ladies fragrance, not sexy at all. And I am only 35, I think I will stick to Kylie. You don't know unless you try and it is a good price but too grandma for me even for a daytime fragrance, it does'nt make me feel good.
on 23 April 2013
I have bought this for my daughter and teenager grand child. It suits all age ranges. It is a lovely subtle scent and dare I say it, lady-like.
This is an excellent day time scent for any time of the year. It's a light fresh floral that smells very good and not too sweet. It's more of a fresh out of the shower scent rather than a vanilla cup cake scent (there are way too many of those!). I bought this as a gift and my friend was delighted and got lots of compliments. I have smelled perfumes far more expensive that doesn't smell this good. I know a good bargain when I see one and this is bargain!

This would make a good gift if you are buying for teenagers. It's not too provocative and not too expensive.
on 15 December 2012
Smells gorgeous and is quite strong so lasts well. Very good for the price, love it. Always get compliments on the perfume.