on 5 September 2010
I bought this to replace a 'NEXT' toilet bag which is only a few months old, and only used on two short breaks. However the zip, wich always seemed poor quality has broken already, and I found this one on Amazon and it looked just what I need.

It is bigger than I expected, but of course you don't need to fill it. There is a separate zipped section underneath - a good size too - which could be for damp items to keep them away from dry items. There is also a smaller zipped pocket on the side - again handy if you don't want to rummage for smaller items in the bottom of your bag.

Inside there are 3 separators for perhaps small bottles of ........ to keep them apart and upright. I'm not sure how useful they will be, but they don't waste any space.

So far I am very pleased with the bag and would say that it is far better quality than the 'NEXT' bag which I am sure was more exensive.

August 2011 - Update I have had this for some time and it has been well used. best toilet bag I have ever had - practical, still like new, and it was quite cheap! Excellent!

September 2012 - seems indestructible!
44 comments|121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2012
The thing I like most about this washbag is that it has inner supports to ensure it stays square when you open it up. Not only does the enable you to delve in easily, but also provides some protection to the items inside. The pockets are well thought out, and the main compartment has special holds to keep bottles and tubes in place when in use.

The item keeps water out well, and keeps spills from leaking out of the bag. Very pleased overall.
on 22 February 2011
Fantasic toilet bag for the price. Has an internal metal rim to stop crushing of contents- but this does mean it takes up room in your luggage when going on holiday. Has a nice lower zipped region perfect for messy items- shaver... Inside there are a few vertical sections that look useful, but are not tall enough for anything I own. Would recommend.
on 29 March 2012
This is a wash bag with a large space. It has three niches to hold small bottles/containers. A zip up section under the bag would be ideal for flannels or anything that was not crushable. I am well pleased with the bag
on 6 January 2012
There's plenty of room for all my toiletries in this bag. The framed top, means it stays open as you fill it, making it easy to see what is already packed, and what isn't.
on 16 November 2011
I bought this as a present for Christmas, it looks more expensive as it is. The frame is a good idea to keep the bag open, I like the bottom section as you can separate your messy stuff. Not huge though, but it is for travel.
on 4 December 2011
Good quality toilet bag and fair price. Good pockets and separate compartment for wet items. Bought one as part of present and when I saw how nice it was went back for more!
on 6 January 2012
I was sick of my razor, hair trimmers and all the attachments that come with them hanging about all over the place so I was looking for a reasonably sized bag that would hold all these things to keep them together tidily. This more than met my requirements and is well made. The zipped bottom holds all the instruction/guarantee cards etc that come with these things too.
on 25 November 2014
I've had this for close to a year now and I'm really happy with it, very spacious and I like the pocket as it is handy for keeping spare tooth brush heads. I use this for traveling and I keep my electric tooth brush (in travel case), tooth paste, hair wax, and comb in the top section, with a beard trimmer (with charger), foamburst and the charger for my tooth brush in the bottom compartment - all fits nicely. Great buy.
on 25 January 2016
Quite a fair size. Main (large) compartment has 2 pockets for bottles, there is a small side pocket - about the size of a wallet, and a further compartment underneath. All plastic / water safe. Cot as classy as leather but much more practical.
It can be squashed down but the wire frame that keeps the main compartment nicely open when required shops the whole thing being squished.