on 13 April 2013
I have now bought four (yes, four!) sets of these as they are brilliantly useful for all kinds of things, not just cosmetics/washing stuff, but other things, too. When we go away, I use one for keeping all electrical stuff together (travel plugs, hair dryer, mobile phone chargers, camera and cables, etc); one for sun cream (everyone in my family uses a different factor...); one as a mini first-aid kit (with plasters, aspirin, antiseptic cream, etc). They are great for keeping everything together where you can see it, and you can just throw them in a bag to take to the beach, or whatever. The range of sizes is good - the big one with the handle is sizeable enough for all your shampoo, shower gel, deo, etc and the small one is a great little make up bag - and the quality is also excellent. I haven't managed to split or damage any of mine (although have prob been careful not to overfill them). Would highly recommend.
on 16 March 2013
These bags are good quality, strong PVC and good selection of sizes, the small one I use for a make-up bag and the middle size for toiletries, the large one is huge and holds loads when traveling, I have used them over and over again and you can instantly see what your looking for instead of fumbling around in the dark.
When not in use they all fit into the large one, excellant buy!
on 19 May 2011
Bought just before we went away.
Smallest bag was ideal for my make-up.
Medium bag husband had for his toiletries.
Lge bag great for all our other accessories.

Very handy can see items at-a-glance.
Soft/easy to pack in any small space.

A good buy definately recommend 10/10.
on 6 July 2011
Feed up with opening up make up bag after another on holiday until I find what I am looking for, these are fab u can see whats in them. I am going to buy another set. Easy for storage as all 3 fit into the larger of the bag with handles. Not that they are ever empty as I have the big one hanging in my walldrop with my travel iron, travel hair dryer and travel plugs in them ready and waiting, the middle size one fits perfect into my baby change bag for my little daughters nappys change mat wipes and nappy sacks. Small size in my change bag too with teething gel, calpol sachets dummy and small rabbet. A must have for anyone!!!
on 18 November 2012
I bought these for my carry-on/cabin luggage as I fly quite a bit. The small bag is great for the toiletries since they have to be carried in a see-through bag for hand luggage. The middle bag was great for a bit of my stuff and I put the baby's clothes in the larger one. All fitted nicely in my cabin bag but I want to get another set now for the gym and my baby's nappy changing bag. Lots of uses. Good value.
on 11 February 2010
This set of see through bags are really useful and are well made.
The largest bag is great for holding my Netbook when I go to County Record Offices (I'm doing my Family Tree)as for security reasons I am not allowed to take other bags into the Search Room. It saves me juggling the Netbook, power cable, mouse, pencils and paper.
The other bags are great for daily necessities too.
on 15 February 2014
I bought a set of similar bags some years back that I use regularly, though I use them for crafts not for travel. These are a little different in that they open most of the way round and don't seem quite as wide, but it may be that my older set are gussetted as I think they fold back down a bit better. Nevertheless, these are a good product and, while I've not started using them, I'm sure they will be very useful. I like the fact that they are perfectly clear so that I can see at a glance how much of any contents I have left and what there is.
on 1 October 2014
These bags are perfect for all sorts of uses. I use the large one for toiletries, the middle one for make up and the small one for medication. Brilliant for travelling or just at home making "stuff" visible.
on 7 February 2016
Really like these bags. I bought them as I travel a lot and carry quite a few liquid products around along with towels and things that may see water. These bags keep them isolated from the rest of my luggage. I also really like their transparency as I can see very quickly if something is spilling or find it if I need it. The plastic material is easy to clean. Overall exactly what I was looking for.
on 4 July 2012
What a great buy! The bags are quite sturdy. The larger bag is lugged about with me each week on my travels and the smaller bags have come in handy for my partner when he is travelling abroad for his toiletries.10 out of 10 I'd highly recommend.