5.0 out of 5 stars TRAVEL BOTTLE SET
This set had everything I needed for my trip to Dublin and I could only take hand luggage as it wouuld have cost me £40 to use the check-in. My bag remained light, I included all the cosmetics I needed to carry and I'm a happy bunny. Thank you.
Published on 12 Oct 2011 by S3lect1ve

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job.
Published on 3 Nov 2010 by Modern Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: 7 Piece Air Travel Bottle Set (Personal Care)
I took this to the US and back. I had no issue with security asking me to use one of their own plastic bags as has happened to me before. I found the smallest bottle (bottom left) a little tough to squeeze which would have made using the last bits of cream difficult on a long holiday. The funnel is pretty useless for anything thicker than water, but that's a small aspect of the product. I found it useful to replace one of the larger bottles with a pump version I owned already.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRAVEL BOTTLE SET, 12 Oct 2011
This review is from: 7 Piece Air Travel Bottle Set (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely presented - uses all the space - so handy, 23 Dec 2011
Mrs. L. E. Allen "linda" (brighton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 7 Piece Air Travel Bottle Set (Personal Care)
Great for taking just the right amount of cosmetic products when you are travelling light. It is so useful to have the pots at the appropriate size and easy to transfer products and take with you on a trip. I bought a second one for a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful¨, 2 April 2010
This review is from: 7 Piece Air Travel Bottle Set (Personal Care)
The bag is very sturdy and the pieces were good, especailly the funnel. The only thing is the round gel holder took a spill on the floor and is easily cracked! A wee bit of leakage! Otherwise great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job., 1 July 2013
This review is from: 7 Piece Air Travel Bottle Set (Personal Care)
I use this regularly, whether I'm going on holiday or a trip to the gym / swimming pool. Means I can take just what I need instead of lugging multiple huge bottles with me. I put my shampoo in the big one, conditioner in the second biggest, heat defence in the spray bottle, shower gel in the small squeezer, and moisturiser in the little tub. Everything covered :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Air Travel Bottle Set, 2 July 2010
Janet Kerr (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 7 Piece Air Travel Bottle Set (Personal Care)
Just returned from a break away and used this product as we were only taking hand luggage with us. It was excellent and kept all the products together as there is a zip to close it. Would recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars cabin recommended, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: 7 Piece Air Travel Bottle Set (Personal Care)
this was just what I was looking for to put my toiletries in, instead of taking a suitcase that went in the hold. Just right for hand luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: 7 Piece Air Travel Bottle Set (Personal Care)
I wanted to make up an 'away' kit of odds and ends in case of travel or stays elsewhere, the only things missing were some small bottles for things like 'smellies' and shampoo. This kit completed what I wanted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not accepted by airport security, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: 7 Piece Air Travel Bottle Set (Personal Care)
Bought this as I am a frequent flyer. Fine for 2 trips, and then on a 3rd trip through Heathrow was told liquids must be in an airtight container (not sure difference this makes as I never seal the bag).

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: 7 Piece Air Travel Bottle Set (Personal Care)
nice to have the selection that this pack offers, will be very useful & has different types of lids well impressed & glad I purchased.

7 Piece Air Travel Bottle Set