4.0 out of 5 stars Great
This is a lovely set. It folds away easily in it's own pouch. It takes up very little room in your bag. Lovely soft brushes. A lovely set.
Published on 11 Nov 2009 by M. A. Quinn

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than it looked
I'm a man so I can't tell you any useful stuff like how well they work.

My daughter told me to buy these for my wife as she needed a new large brush and this set looked like it included some. When the set arrived the whole pack was about the size of a wallet and the large brushes were not very large and another large brush had to be hastily purchased...
Published on 4 Jan 2010 by RobertP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than it looked, 4 Jan 2010
This review is from: Danielle 7-Piece Make-up Brush Set in Black Pouch (Personal Care)
I'm a man so I can't tell you any useful stuff like how well they work.

Found it. Pouch measures 14 x 9 cm and the fat brush is 10cm long. Why don't they put sizes on product listings!

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft but Smelly!!, 20 Jan 2010
These brushes are extremely soft and are of a good enough quality to enable you to apply your make up well. The only thing I noticed when they arrived was that they had a funny smell, whether this was due to the packaging or the brushes themselves I dont know. I unpacked them all and removed them from the storage case and let them air for a few days, I no longer keep them in the case that was supplied but put them in my make up kit, I must say once aired they no longer smell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Nov 2009
M. A. Quinn - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubish, 8 Sep 2013
This product is a fake and is about the size of a wallet when I received I opened the pouch and one of the brush heads fell straight off and the black handles where chipped I would not recommend bying this product to anyone it's a fake and a joke

1.0 out of 5 stars Pocket size!! Not good do not buy!, 2 Dec 2014
Not happy! They didn't say travel size in the item description, they are very small, iPhone 5 size box. Haven't opened them to even look inside! I bought in the Black Friday sale!

2.0 out of 5 stars was expecting better, 19 Nov 2013
Mrs T (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this only a couple of week ago, in November trying to do some early Christmas shopping. I actually got this as a stocking filler for my teenage daughter but I can honestly say I am not impressed. the pouch does look 'tat', I agree with everyone else on here about that. I haven't tried the brushes but they are on the small side and I wouldn't recommend it to a friend !!! And I got it on a lightening deal, and still don't think it's worth the money !

1.0 out of 5 stars this is disgustingly, 15 Mar 2013
i bought it for my wife, according to her this awfully small and so not good value for price. so i strongly recommended not to bye this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars While the brushes seem ok, the product as a ..., 6 Dec 2014
While the brushes seem ok, the product as a whole screams 'pound shop'. Too embarrassed to give as a gift as intended

5.0 out of 5 stars All you could ever need, 22 Aug 2010
This is a fantastic product. Really good quality brushes and pouch. I've had several sets but none as professional as this. Really, I don't know how I got on without it

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice brushes, shame about......................, 20 July 2011
Shame about the actual pouch, very cheap looking, like something from the pound shop. The brushes are small, but good quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›