4.0 out of 5 stars Great
This is a lovely set. It folds away easily in it's own pouch. It takes up very little room in your bag. Lovely soft brushes. A lovely set.
Published on 11 Nov 2009 by M. A. Quinn

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than it looked
I'm a man so I can't tell you any useful stuff like how well they work.

My daughter told me to buy these for my wife as she needed a new large brush and this set looked like it included some. When the set arrived the whole pack was about the size of a wallet and the large brushes were not very large and another large brush had to be hastily purchased...
Published on 4 Jan 2010 by RobertP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Nov 2009
M. A. Quinn - See all my reviews
This review is from: Danielle 7-Piece Make-up Brush Set in Black Pouch (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than it looked, 4 Jan 2010
I'm a man so I can't tell you any useful stuff like how well they work.

Found it. Pouch measures 14 x 9 cm and the fat brush is 10cm long. Why don't they put sizes on product listings!

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft but Smelly!!, 20 Jan 2010
These brushes are extremely soft and are of a good enough quality to enable you to apply your make up well. The only thing I noticed when they arrived was that they had a funny smell, whether this was due to the packaging or the brushes themselves I dont know. I unpacked them all and removed them from the storage case and let them air for a few days, I no longer keep them in the case that was supplied but put them in my make up kit, I must say once aired they no longer smell.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubish, 8 Sep 2013
This product is a fake and is about the size of a wallet when I received I opened the pouch and one of the brush heads fell straight off and the black handles where chipped I would not recommend bying this product to anyone it's a fake and a joke

5.0 out of 5 stars All you could ever need, 22 Aug 2010
This is a fantastic product. Really good quality brushes and pouch. I've had several sets but none as professional as this. Really, I don't know how I got on without it

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice brushes, shame about......................, 20 July 2011
Shame about the actual pouch, very cheap looking, like something from the pound shop. The brushes are small, but good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 23 Jan 2010
The size of this item is included in the description so to complain about how small it is is not a fair review. I purchased it because I prefer my makeup tools to fit in my organizers. I am not too crazy about the pouch. The zipped part is not much use to put in regular sized brushes so it is not really practical. The photo does not show the flap that goes over the brushes, which I think makes it bulkier which is absolutely not necessary. A softer case would have been better considering it is more a travel set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Nov 2010
I absolutely love these brushes and the pouch they come in! i can fit my eyelash curlers, sharpener and eyebrow kit inside the zipped pocket (i prefer to have brushes/tools kept away from the make-up itself) brilliant value for money and there is a great range of brushes :) the smell didnt bother me its not that bad to be honest. well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brushes it on, 22 Nov 2013
These brushes are excellent quality. Ive had them around a year now and used them every day and they are still like new.

2.0 out of 5 stars was expecting better, 19 Nov 2013
Mrs T (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this only a couple of week ago, in November trying to do some early Christmas shopping. I actually got this as a stocking filler for my teenage daughter but I can honestly say I am not impressed. the pouch does look 'tat', I agree with everyone else on here about that. I haven't tried the brushes but they are on the small side and I wouldn't recommend it to a friend !!! And I got it on a lightening deal, and still don't think it's worth the money !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›